Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Former Billericay owner Glenn Tamplin takes over Romford FC

I cant wait for him to attack his own player (repeatedly), at least once on the pitch; a fan; opposition manager (repeatedly); and a ref.

What a dick ;)

and this guy claims to have died and met Jesus and stuck a deal with him in 4 minutes to return to Planet Glenn with a purpose ..... I bet Jesus was like "wtf? Dad this is above my pay grade"

Is he really that much different to what has gone before? From the Premiership to local park football there is always someone with loadsa money playing the big "I am". From Russian & American and a host of other countries in the Premiership down to our very own Bostick league self made(?) Essex boy dun good. Even then he is not the first and won't be the last Essex boy don good who buys a club in Essex and so the wheel keeps turning.

Is he really that much different to what has gone before? From the Premiership to local park football there is always someone with loadsa money playing the big "I am". From Russian & American and a host of other countries in the Premiership down to our very own Bostick league self made(?) Essex boy dun good. Even then he is not the first and won't be the last Essex boy don good who buys a club in Essex and so the wheel keeps turning.

It's remarkable you managed to say all that with his dick in your mouth.

Presumably the manager of the month award is about results only and doesn't take into account UEFA coaching qualifications and fair play red/yellow cards. It would be rather amusing if Billericay win every league game for the rest of the season and Mitre would have to make Glenn manager of the month, every month, for the whole season. Wouldn't that just about end everyone's interest in it! As if anyone was interested in the first place!

What a cunt Tamplin is:

The former Atletico Madrid defender has been attending training sessions and match days, despite not being included in a squad since the win over Thamesmead.

And Tamplin said Kebbie has rejected a severance pay-off offered by the club.

“Elliot Kebbie doesn’t fit into this team,” said the Billericay manager and owner.

“He is a lovely lad but just doesn’t fit into the team.

“Last year I had players under contract and I paid them their contract and they left. I offered Elliot a pay-off and he hasn’t accepted it.

“I am still paying him so he has chosen to accept money, rather than play football.

“There are rumours about tribunals but, as far as I am concerned, I have done nothing wrong.

“I am paying Elliot his wages as long as he fulfils his contract. He will just not play.”
That's some commute to stand on the sidelines. Still, a grand a week!

Tamplin added Kebbie would be fined after not turning up for training on Monday evening.

Kebbie, who commutes from Halifax, has a two-year contract at the club and is rumoured to be one of the club’s top earners on around £1,000 a week.

Yeah but his weekly travelling expense from Halifax to Tamplinville is £990.00 (made up figure from The Scum). Obviously not offering a severance payment of £1k x 24 months = £24k then. The employment tribuneral process at that club is likely to be different to the HR - Union negotiation some of us are familiar with !!!

Back
Top Bottom