Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Former Billericay owner Glenn Tamplin takes over Romford FC

One thing with signings like these - while Tamplin might not be in day to day charge I'm sure he's not signing these ego-boosting big names to let his deputy/coach/whatever he's calling him drop them if they don't perform.

Kevin who? And Lee who? The names mean nothing to me...any idea anyone of their pedigree?

Kevin who? And Lee who? The names mean nothing to me...any idea anyone of their pedigree?
Chambers is a defender from Brixton and was schooled at the West ham acadamy and played for Colchester. Still quite young at 22
Foley played quite a few games for Luton and Wolves earlier in his career. Also played for Ireland a few times but is now in his thirties.

To me the ship looks like it's sinking or the sails are facing/blowing the wrong way to the bow.

Glen called me a Bell end on twitter :D All I said is the mural was the best piece of ego-art I have ever seen, I didn't even @ him

Someone's posted a picture of the full Muriel on the interweb. It is truly magnificent.
Without having seen it in detail I always like murals at football grounds, and I'm looking forward to seeing it properly when we go there, if I'm not working that day.

Nobody, nobody compares the UK sporting heroine and Olympic medallist Jess Ennis, technical sports wear, with the dress code of the Ricay "alleged" cheerleaders

Does the muriel really show him in bed with his wife or has someone photoshopped it? It looks like he's just nodded off, leaving her 'unsatisfied'.
I think the Donald Trump of Billericay is trying to make the point that such is his unswerving dedication to the team, that he has not time to satisfy his wife. He's too tired after composing his next "Jungle!" monologue.

I keep trying to look away and not view his twitter but it's like a car crash, you get a sick perversion to stare!!

I think the Donald Trump of Billericay is trying to make the point that such is his unswerving dedication to the team, that he has not time to satisfy his wife. He's too tired after composing his next "Jungle!" monologue.
I've just remembered what the bedroom scene reminds me of:

upload_2017-8-11_12-20-45.jpeg

The shocking thing today at Billericay Town was not losing, but the attendance (given hype etc)

Dulwich Hamlet v Staines Town - 1,096

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom