Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Former Billericay owner Glenn Tamplin takes over Romford FC

I actually don't mind him in that little interview.

I'm gonna be more interested in the new BTFC 'marketing' team though..

This is the Twitter feed, I believe, that said we only got a big crowd at home to Billericay because it was Billericay!
It was indeed that one. Seemed to miss the fact there was an international break that weekend.

Anyway the poll finished 50:50 but Ash lost by a handful of votes.

Yeah, they're clearly BTFC fans, but each to their own. They push a lot of our news out, so won't boycott them totally ;)

Looks like we'll be waiting a couple of weeks for the announcement according to the man himself:

Don't tell me that even the red tops have started to get bored with the antics of Mr Essex Man Incarnate? What next? Next season's kit to be designed by TOWIE's Amy Childs complete with breast implants in the shirts, shorts tastefully embellished with vagazzles and platform heeled boots?

Don't tell me that even the red tops have started to get bored with the antics of Mr Essex Man Incarnate? What next? Next season's kit to be designed by TOWIE's Amy Childs complete with breast implants in the shirts, shorts tastefully embellished with vagazzles and platform heeled boots?
With or without a sash tho?:D

Quiet shift on the phoneline this morning, Griff? Or was that something you overhead from one of the customers?

Bullard has left Leatherhead this morning to pursue a "full-time" role in football, wonder if Tamplin would see his manager as having a full-time job at Ricay

Bullard has left Leatherhead this morning to pursue a "full-time" role in football, wonder if Tamplin would see his manager as having a full-time job at Ricay
TBF Bullard did a reasonable job at Leatherhead considering their position in the table when he took over. He just seemed to get on with it after the initial fanfar,e with a notable absence of the ludicrous publicity stunts and media frenzy we saw from Billericay.

TBF Bullard did a reasonable job at Leatherhead considering their position in the table when he took over. He just seemed to get on with it after the initial fanfar,e with a notable absence of the ludicrous publicity stunts and media frenzy we saw from Billericay.
Tamplin said that Bullard approached him for a role at Billericay but after he and the Leatherhead team took the piss out of the R Kelly speech any offer would be revoked. So there was clearly a link there at some stage.

Tamplin said that Bullard approached him for a role at Billericay but after he and the Leatherhead team took the piss out of the R Kelly speech any offer would be revoked. So there was clearly a link there at some stage.

Haha you can just imagine the job interviews can't you. 'OK so we've agreed you'll start next week, and I'll pay you five grand a week. But there's just one final test...I want you to watch this video and keep a straight face...'

Back
Top Bottom