Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Footballer Marcus Rashford fights for free school meals

So the watch story was from 5 years ago? What he has done to highlight child poverty lets him off some shit. You just seem to have a problem with him.

Footballer earns loads of dosh for their 15 year career shocker. What should he spend his money on?

You 'doubt' he 'spunks it on bling'? So what do you think he does with it? I mean I didn't have to try:

Literally Rashford against the most obvious expensive watch, car type stories in google.

I mean you've only got to type in 'Rashford' and 'Mansion':

You've made your vital point now. So no need to repeat yourself any more.

In the spirit of good will to all peeps I won't call you a complete cunt. :thumbs:

Have a good one anyhow. Xxx

Before you lay off the egg nog, can you please tell us what Saint Marcus is allowed to spend his money on, and why other people with £2m houses are allowed to have opinions on infant malnutrition without criticism from you?

She has clearly done an outstanding job of bringing him up and looks very proud of her son

Young Rashford's mother reminds us of how it was once was for their family:

Marcus Rashford's mum: 'Sometimes we didn't even have bread in the house'

4A1C537300000578-5489941-image-a-2_1520846442554.jpg

(Source: as stated in image)

The Guardian Footballer of the Year Marcus Rashford: 'My mum is everything'

Twitter storm about it at the minute. Chartwells having their arse handed to them and initially thinking they could bluff it out with some customer care waffle (not to our normal standard etc)

it’s a fuckingdisgrace and beyond insult
You mean like this?

1610439027412.png

E2a and they have form:

Also:

Chartwells, part of Compass Group, whose recently departed Chairman, Paul Walsh, was a member of David Cameron's business advisory group and a Tory Party donor

Last edited:
Neoliberal consolidator governments rarely pass up the opportunity to transfer wealth regressively from taxed labour to unearned corporate dividends. Turning poverty into profits makes complete sense to the psychopaths.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom