Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Footballer Marcus Rashford fights for free school meals

Really?

I know Morgan's pretty dim but this is beyond words.

What's most disturbing about this is that someone in government is happy to put it in writing, as if it's not the sort of thing only a complete cunt would believe, though the China's fault one posted earlier is more out there.

View attachment 235544

This prick can’t support a power grab of this nature, huh? Where was he telling Johnson to do one a couple of months ago when the state did exactly this?

What's most disturbing about this is that someone in government is happy to put it in writing, as if it's not the sort of thing only a complete cunt would believe, though the China's fault one posted earlier is more out there.

View attachment 235544
being pedantic, Philip davies isn't actually in government, mainly because he is such a complete and utter cunt and loonspud that even the past few Tory PMs would draw the line at putting him into ministerial bat.
Still an utter knobhead though. You have my sympathies for having him as your MP

being pedantic, Philip davies isn't actually in government, mainly because he is such a complete and utter cunt and loonspud that even the past few Tory PMs would draw the line at putting him into ministerial bat.
Still an utter knobhead though. You have my sympathies for having him as your MP

Thanks for the extra detail. Happy to say he's not my MP. Not that that makes much difference right now as none of them seem capable of doing anything yet a 22 year old footballer has managed to inspire a national grass roots response to child hunger. The will is there in every community but the leadership, if you believe that's required, is lacking, at least at a national or regional level.

His father is a horrid man too so no surprise. His dad is Peter Davies, the formerly elected English Democrat mayor of Doncaster. Scum bucket. His partner is Esther McVey another one.

Why did they do this (serious question) ? I mean is it really ideological? They will have known for sure what the reaction would be, especially after giving Rashford an mbe the other day . Is it really a matter of principle to them cos it cant just be about the money, not this year when they've happily funded me having a cheaper steak and chips.

I've barred him from all future parties at my house. Shame he doesn't drink and has never been to a party at my house.
ElB5wleXUAUdQDX

Back
Top Bottom