Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Football and coronavirus

A lot of people not happy about this. Mostly Sky Sports/BT Sport subscribers who've already paid ridiculous subs. But hey, those are the breaks. And that is why I no longer follow the premier league with any real interest. Certainly not enough to merit paying Murdoch a penny piece to watch a bunch of tycoon/oil money owned PL teams kick a ball about.
That is genuinely a fucking pile of shite. Cunty arseholes.

A lot of people not happy about this. Mostly Sky Sports/BT Sport subscribers who've already paid ridiculous subs. But hey, those are the breaks. And that is why I no longer follow the premier league with any real interest. Certainly not enough to merit paying Murdoch a penny piece to watch a bunch of tycoon/oil money owned PL teams kick a ball about.

Yep me too - MotD has to do it with the odd other match ITV or BBC are allowed to screen.

I hope Rick Parry is out of a job by tomorrow morning:

Worth a thread on its own isn't it? Sooner they all fuck off to their own "Euro league" or whatever they want to call it the better. This is the inevitable next step in the process. Football is already structurally set up for their benefit, they just want to formalise it. Fuck them.

Worth a thread on its own isn't it? Sooner they all fuck off to their own "Euro league" or whatever they want to call it the better. This is the inevitable next step in the process. Football is already structurally set up for their benefit, they just want to formalise it. Fuck them.

a good idea

Grounds are closed , pubs are closed so the only place to watch is at home. SKY and BT have the rights so people who want to watch the game will go to peoples houses that have those channels pay by view or not . The only way to reduce that is to put everything on a free to air channel on free view or the BBC or ITV which of course ain’t going to happen.
A similar argument could be had with Netflix to be honest or any paid streaming service .

Did wonder what this would look like - Chelsea Supporters Trust 'appalled' by £75 ticket price for return of fans

There has been some good resistance at times and all this talk of how important and vital match day fans are recently should be used by them to demand better. Uphill struggle though.

Definitely an uphill struggle because people will pay it. I've not been to the Bridge for years but I'm sure that tickets for matches under normal circumstances are around that much anyway (£40-£75), hence my absence.

I'm a season ticket holder at Charlton and we have 4881 season tickets sold this season. We're allowed 2000 per game so they are doing a ballot. Once you get picked you're not in the next ballot. If you aren't picked you get a free stream of the game.

If you can't make the game tough. Unless you supply a positive test result to prove you are isolating or a letter to say you're sheilding. And then you'll get the free stream. But no choosing ballots you're in and stuff.

Only place I could think of that was convenient to post this: PSG have sacked Tuchel and the speculation is Pochetinno is a shoe in.

Back
Top Bottom