Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

flashcore, experimental speedcore, hyper-accelerated decomposed techno, etc

I once did a flashcore set at Corsica Studios. It was Aardkore even by my standards :cool:

That Diagnostic set is pretty flash tending to digital diarrhoea...

Somewhere there are about 4 people with beards nodding their heads convincing themselves that they actually enjoy listening to this shit, while in the background the person that created it is pissing themselves laughing, not quite able to believe they've got away with it.
What do you imagine they think they've got away with? 5 people have downloaded this (free) album since it was released a week ago (I know two of them :D ) - it's not really trying to get away with anything is it? It's just really abstract electronic music with a very limited likely listenership and zero chance of making any cash. They certainly aren't making it to finally access the poolside cocaine & sex parties of the no-audience underground.

Somewhere there are about 4 people with beards nodding their heads convincing themselves that they actually enjoy listening to this shit, while in the background the person that created it is pissing themselves laughing, not quite able to believe they've got away with it.

ok im linking him to this thread. you might regret your words.

Don't you enjoy any kind of abstract music like free jazz, modern classical etc?

why rothco but not Stockhausen or Coltrane.

it's all just noises with pound signs on them to you now.
It's actually the mainstream 4-blokes-with-guitars stuff that tends to fall under that category nowadays. As you well know I work with all manner of more, errr, experimental setups, and lots of that is genuinely great.

nihil fist is still at it the fastest funk in the entire world.

The main problem with that is the godawful digital clipping. You could take all the elements, back them off a bit and have something interesting. As it is? Well, I guess you could use it as some kind of psychological experiment... :hmm:

]

The main problem with that is the godawful digital clipping. You could take all the elements, back them off a bit and have something interesting. As it is? Well, I guess you could use it as some kind of psychological experiment... :hmm:

the clipping is part of the point.

the geneology of this scene is from hardcore techno. it's not going to be gatefold grm box set is it.

Back
Top Bottom