Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Metal, etc.

Had a conversation with a recruiter about metal today, they had related tattoos apparently. Braver than me lol and I make decisions for a living.

I think this could be top of the metal pops for 2024 for me so far.

Slimelord - from Leeds.

Filthy and odd but completely engrossing - top marks....

I think this could be top of the metal pops for 2024 for me so far.

Slimelord - from Leeds.

Filthy and odd but completely engrossing - top marks....

I can't actually listen to this because my phone's OS update is making the browser crash anytime I try to play youtubes...

...however, visually and conceptually it reminds me of Slugdge, a death/sludge band from Lancashire who are worth a listen.

I can't actually listen to this because my phone's OS update is making the browser crash anytime I try to play youtubes...

...however, visually and conceptually it reminds me of Slugdge, a death/sludge band from Lancashire who are worth a listen.

Well it's out on Friday so will be on Bandcamp and Spotters no doubt. Definitely recommend a listen. It's just my cup of tea. Death metal on shrooms :).

Thanks for your tip - will have a listen.....

Confession, I'm a massive Judas Priest fan (till British Steel anyway!)

I rate their first album
Rocka Rolla, which even they don't like. And I love Nostradamus from 2018 which got roundly panned by critics...

Usually my favourite is Sad Wings of Destiny, but Stained Class and Killing Machine both have a lot to commend them too.

Taste? Who the fuck needs it :thumbs:

New album out today is getting serious love....

Have to admit the opening track is a banger....

Another monster on the 20 Buck Spin label...

This new album from Civerous is utterly crushing. A proper journey. Unpleasant but spectacular....

This new album by Frail Body is a cracker. Intense but atmospheric screamo/post-hardcore though with enough metal elements to justify posting on this thread.....

Accept....how come I've never heard of this lot before. German, formed mid '70s, great fun, a great, relentless beat. I will be exploring more of this lot. 🤘

I grabbed the dinner rides again by Kks priests at the weekend. 5 minutes pop songs it's not. A Judas Priest off chute. Bit trashy

A bit trashy! how can you say that about Ken! :bigeyes:.......I admit it's not 'old' KK but he still has a lot to give and I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for him 😍

Back
Top Bottom