Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Final Fantasy VII- did it ever exist?

There's a PC version.

Their was a pc version but it was released broken and never worked correctly

Remember having to rename my hard drive and still getting blocky graphics from the thing even with a stabdard spec and 2 tnt cards running..

Guessing it would be a dead duck in any form on a modern pc..

:)

I think it's safe to say, no matter what system you run, it is highly worth getting FF7 to work on any system... I would love to have the original on X360!

(
I think it's safe to say, no matter what system you run, it is highly worth getting FF7 to work on any system... I would love to have the original on X360!

(I only say this because this game changed my life, 4 years after getting it as a present, during a week off of high school due to home-bound illness...)

I have ordered FF13, my first FF. It's pArt 2 or something. I'm taking from what I've read about it that's a stand alone from FF13 v1. SEriously I have no fucking idea how this shit works. They don't make it clear on Amazon. I also bought loads of glitter. That was clearer.

I have ordered FF13, my first FF. It's pArt 2 or something. I'm taking from what I've read about it that's a stand alone from FF13 v1. SEriously I have no fucking idea how this shit works. They don't make it clear on Amazon. I also bought loads of glitter. That was clearer.

I like your approach to choosing and buying video games :cool:

If you still want to play FF7 I found a tutorial that worked perfect for me- http://www.emutalk.net/threads/53127-Tutorial-ePSXe-V-1-7-0

You can get the BIOs from here- http://www.emuparadise.me/biosfiles/bios.html I just downloaded everything that says PSX, PS One and Scph7502_BIOS and put them all in the BIOs folder like it says in tutorial.

You can just put Playstation games in your cdrom drive and play them with this, totally legal of course. Or you can get a backup off the rom site which was posted earlier. I've just got Tekken 3 and FF7 =D takes me back !

If you still want to play FF7 I found a tutorial that worked perfect for me- http://www.emutalk.net/threads/53127-Tutorial-ePSXe-V-1-7-0

You can get the BIOs from here- http://www.emuparadise.me/biosfiles/bios.html I just downloaded everything that says PSX, PS One and Scph7502_BIOS and put them all in the BIOs folder like it says in tutorial.

You can just put Playstation games in your cdrom drive and play them with this, totally legal of course. Or you can get a backup off the rom site which was posted earlier. I've just got Tekken 3 and FF7 =D takes me back !
Cheers for that, I only have a totally fucked mac laptop at the moment, but will save this for future reference

I've heard of Final Fantasy but never played it. Elder Scrolls my favourite ever, and Halo 3 just isn't cutting it in the pretty stakes.

Was told today if I play FF it HAS to be FF 7. Why can't I find it anywhere :confused: Including second hand? Was there some sort of cull or mass burning? Am I just rubbish and over tired?

You can download the Windows version off of a torrent site. That's what I did. Everyone always says that Final Fantasy VII is the greatest RPG ever.

I've played a few of the newer Final Fantasies. They are great. So I decided I've got to play some of the older stuff (I bought a Nintendo 64 instead of a Playstation when I was a kid).

I just started like two days ago. I'm playing it with a controller that looks like the PlayStation controller (Air Flo PC).

I downloaded Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children which I plan to watch after I beat the game.

So you can go to the website Torrent Search and download the PC version of the game or you could buy it off of Amazon used (it's very expensive to buy new).

im bumping this just to say you can now get FF7 on Steam for a tenner, maybe a sale coming up for summer so could be really cheap

Yeah I saw it's now on Steam - I never really tried out any of what are commonly referred to as JRPGs, so never got interested in Final Fantasy. So now it's out on Steam for PC, and I hear so many people saying that there were good ones and bad ones in the series - is this a good one?

Yeah I saw it's now on Steam - I never really tried out any of what are commonly referred to as JRPGs, so never got interested in Final Fantasy. So now it's out on Steam for PC, and I hear so many people saying that there were good ones and bad ones in the series - is this a good one?
VII, VIII and IX are the best. X is good. VI is good. Before that too pixely, after that crap.

I've only played 7. It's the most famous, isn't it? Still got my original PS copy. Fancy it on the PC though too, but not at that price. If it's in the sale, maybe.

I hear 10 is very good because of its combat system. Is it?

I've only played 7. It's the most famous, isn't it? Still got my original PS copy. Fancy it on the PC though too, but not at that price. If it's in the sale, maybe.

I hear 10 is very good because of its combat system. Is it?
FF:X is probably Mr.QofG's favourite and he is an FF addict.

Great combat system plus excellent characters

Yeah it's too pricey for a game of that age IMO (at least for our budget!), I'll wait until it's on sale for under a fiver.

Back
Top Bottom