Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Final Fantasy VII- did it ever exist?

I started playing HL2, but got bored. But then, I came to it very late. And it was before I got back into gaming properly again. So I suspect I wasn't really 'in the right place' to enjoy it that much. Portal (and 2) is fun though.

I started playing FFVIII as well, but never got on with it. Barely played more than an hour or so. I hear it was almost equally as good as VII.

One thing I remember about VII (it was around 97/98 when I played it) was that part where you had to catch that Chocobo in that field. Fuck that shit.

Been there, done that. You can find plenty of games I like just be searching the games forum. Isn't the world a better place when we all aren't indentkit clones of each other?;)

Oh sure because like battlefield does not make you an indentkit clone of ever other dick with an ps3/xbox360..

Portal was a game changer

As said you just invalidated your own opionion

Hehe

Bf3 is one of the clearest indications in the last ten years the games market has stagnated..

:)

It not a bad game mind

:p

To nick something

Played it must admit been there done that

Hehe

Bf3 is one of the clearest indications in the last ten years the games market has stagnated..

:)

It not a bad game mind

:p

To nick something

Played it must admit been there done that

Hehe

Um it's really not and you clearly have now clue about the games industry if you think one of its most excellent titles is an indication of failure!

HL2 is one of the best games of all time, guessing you only played the single player and missed out on all the mods or something. Although actually saying that, HL had more mods but DoD/CS source took up so much of my life when they came out.

FF7 is the best FF there is imo, 8 was good too but 9 was absolute crap and I never played any of the new ones cause they seemed (to me) to have gone the same way most anime and stuff went which was to move away from gritty cyberpunk type stuff and into the cheesey K-pop weirdo shit (i saw one clip where one of the characters in 10 is a pop star or something, put me right off)

Get VII maybe it hasnt "aged well" whatever that means but if you like a good story then you'll love it. Don't buy it for riveting gameplay though as halfway through your 20th knights of the round table summon you may want to tear your eyeballs out.

If a game requires more than the single player and online play out of the box in terms of mods how is it the best game ever? I played it through a couple times, and online a fair bit it just didn't live up to expectations.

FF7 is the best FF there is imo, 8 was good too but 9 was absolute crap and I never played any of the new ones cause they seemed (to me) to have gone the same way most anime and stuff went which was to move away from gritty cyberpunk type stuff and into the cheesey K-pop weirdo shit (i saw one clip where one of the characters in 10 is a pop star or something, put me right off)

Get VII maybe it hasnt "aged well" whatever that means but if you like a good story then you'll love it. Don't buy it for riveting gameplay though as halfway through your 20th knights of the round table summon you may want to tear your eyeballs out.
But we've established there's no way I will ever be able to get VII, which was the thread. Rub it in why dont you :mad:

But we've established there's no way I will ever be able to get VII, which was the thread. Rub it in why dont you :mad:
You could still get it I'm sure, infact I've played it on an emulator not long back it just might take a bit of effort installing the emulator cause theyre a right pain with the bios and the configs etc. I'm trying to install it all now so if I have any luck I'll report back here with how I did it and you should be able to get it going

Back
Top Bottom