Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tommy Robinson, the court case and (guffaw) 'free speech'

I can't be the only one who sees screenshots of these alleged prison forms and thinks that posting this stuff is some kind of data breach. How does he even get to keep copies of this stuff upon leaving? Was it someone else that uploaded this?

Also in that interview with Carlson (lovely hair) he again prejudices the jury.

i've just gone and watched a video where he's being interviewed by 'rebel media' just after getting out.
He says he lived on one tin of tuna a day because he was sure the muslims were poisoning his food. The interviewer says 'this is torture, they treat guantanamo prisoners better than you tommy, where's amnesty international ...'
:facepalm:
Don't know whether to laugh or cry tbh, a lot of people seem to love him in a deeply irrational way.

uff he is such a self promoting nutjob...he filmed himself reuniting with his kids and posted it up. He is the star of his own reality TV programme. Barfff.

I followed him on Twitter until his supporters threatened to doxx me. Up to that point he said he NEVER uses his kids for his 'work' and would never dream of them 'being exposed to the media'

Here he is showing the kids with overly mawkish music in the background.

The guy is a master media manipulator-and his followers idolise him. He's like the Kim Kardashian of the alt right.

I followed him on Twitter until his supporters threatened to doxx me. Up to that point he said he NEVER uses his kids for his 'work' and would never dream of them 'being exposed to the media'

Here he is showing the kids with overly mawkish music in the background.

The guy is a master media manipulator-and his followers idolise him. He's like the Kim Kardashian of the alt right.
I don't think it's him doing the thinking anymore tbh. He is being coached...they are building a brand.He is up for being used.

Last edited:
I think he's being used, groomed and coached and funded, but he's also smart and charismatic - he's wrong, but he often "wins" debates, he attracts a large following in his own right.

Someone should try to recruit him for the left.

I don't like or support TR but - is it normal to lock someone in their cell for 23.5 hrs a day and not allow them contact with any other prisoners?
It will vary depending on the prison, but there are some where association is normally limited to an hour per day. If you aren't working or doing an educational course, that will be the main time when you are out of your cell (aside from being let out to collect meals and brief periods in the morning/afternoon to allow those going to work/education to do so), meaning you are locked up slightly less than 23 hours a day. You get contact with other prisoners during this association period, but access to things like work/education/gym depends heavily on the resources available.

When he says 'enhanced', I guess he's not talking about being fitted with claws like Wolverine. :confused:
Under the carrot-and-stick approach to privileges, a prisoner can apply for enhanced privileges after being "well behaved" for a period of time. If granted, it means they are allowed to e.g. access more money from their account each week, get extra visits, buy restricted items (usually not including adamantium claws), etc.

Lennon is clearly being handled and promoted by the same circles that Bannon is utilising across Europe for a larger far-right bloc.

We've seen Rebel Media cover it, he's been associated with them for a while. They are backed by far-right elitists.

We've seen him on Fox News, hard right elite.

We've had his apologists on BBC, supposedly "centerist" establishment.

A broad sweep of the spectrum covered there, not to speak of the social media strategy, all very well funded no doubt.

Millions of dupes are now being actively groomed for fascism.

Trump has shown the extent to which they are willing to be gaslighted (gaslit?)for the cause.

Lennon is clearly being handled and promoted by the same circles that Bannon is utilising across Europe for a larger far-right bloc.

We've seen Rebel Media cover it, he's been associated with them for a while. They are backed by far-right elitists.

We've seen him on Fox News, hard right elite.

We've had his apologists on BBC, supposedly "centerist" establishment.

A broad sweep of the spectrum covered there, not to speak of the social media strategy, all very well funded no doubt.

Millions of dupes are now being actively groomed for fascism.

Trump has shown the extent to which they are willing to be gaslighted (gaslit?)for the cause.
But no sign of any increase in votes for either UKIP or For Britain despite the occasional larger than expected demo.

Back
Top Bottom