Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Farage, America’s Come Back tour. Free tickets

This thread title brings out my Trussian pedant side, something about that wording makes it sound like America's run off and Farage is doing a tour imploring it to return, like a divorcee or pet owner or something.
i've seen the set list for the gigs.

1) baby come back
2) lonesome town
3) the winner takes it all
4) what becomes of the broken hearted
5) you don't need to say you love me
6) fool
7) as tears go by
8) i almost lost my mind
9) ain't too proud to beg
10) tell me

encore: the frog chorus

PHOENIX, AZ​

6:30 PM - The Duce, 525 South Central Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85004

Special Guest: Mussolini
I wondered what you meant by that. I had to check my tickets.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-05-17 at 10.16.38 (1).png
    Screenshot 2021-05-17 at 10.16.38 (1).png
    266.2 KB · Views: 18
There's more!

Katie Hopkins: award-winning documentary maker, columnist for national newspapers and one of 8 graduating members of the Royal British Army

About this event​

Katie Hopkins is a world reknown speaker who has been on Hannity, Tucker, the Laura Ingle show as well as best friends with Judge Jeanine Piro. She is an award-winning documentary maker, columnist for national newspapers and radio talkshow host, and best-selling author, and has spent over a decade in the media, learning her craft, listening to real people, and helping them share their truths.
"As a white Christian Conservative, I will not stand by and watch people who love their country be oppressed by mandatory multiculturalism, or the narrative we are force fed. The powerful have a script and we are expected to follow it, compliantly. We will not."

There's more!

one of 8 graduating members of the Royal British Army

What does that even mean? She was slung out of the army for being a liar.

And just how did a ket-head get in to the US?

Back
Top Bottom