Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Essential Trump/Alt-Right Ridicule Thread

images

Probably fake
Yeah, seems to be a satire site. Having said that, there are plenty of christian conservative types that use scripture quotes from various parts of the old testament to support Trump. Although there is also plenty of scripture that can be used against him as well. Especially the new testament stuff from revelations :D

"They go out and buy tuna fish and soup, you know that, right?...They go out and buy Goya because they throw it, they throw it. It's the perfect weight -- tuna fish, they can really rip it, right? And that hits you ... Bumble Bee brand tuna," Trump said at his campaign rally outside of Pittsburgh.

Bumble Bee responded with some advice about how customers should be using its products.

"Eat em. Don't throw em," Bumble Bee tweeted in response.

But instances of protestors throwing cans of tuna at police have not widely been reported.

Less ridicule, more lament, but still well said.
Trump always makes me think of Shakespeare's lines: "The man that hath no music in himself, Nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, Is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils; The motions of his spirit are dull as night, And his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted"

Trump is the man with no music in himself. I mean, even Dubya, who was thick as pigshit, one can imagine at least tearing up a bit at a sentimental cowboy song, you get the sense he might have been moved by something other than shiny things. Trump one senses only cares about things that enhance his status. It's notable that he lacks both sense of beauty, and any friends.

Trump always makes me think of Shakespeare's lines: "The man that hath no music in himself, Nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, Is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils; The motions of his spirit are dull as night, And his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted"

Trump is the man with no music in himself. I mean, even Dubya, who was thick as pigshit, one can imagine at least tearing up a bit at a sentimental cowboy song, you get the sense he might have been moved by something other than shiny things. Trump one senses only cares about things that enhance his status. It's notable that he lacks both sense of beauty, and any friends.
Dubya has taken to painting portraits of immigrants, apparently. Probably not too many Iraqi and Afghan amputees, I imagine.

Is George W. Bush II thick though?

Is George W. Bush II thick though?

The opinion at the time was that he made Ronald Reagan, who when in office was mocked for his lack of intelligence, look like a genius. There is clearly a downward spiral of intelect with Republican Presidents. When the inevitable happens and Donald Junior is inaugurated, people will start talking about the current incumbent and the golden age over which he presided with wistful fondness.

The opinion at the time was that he made Ronald Reagan, who when in office was mocked for his lack of intelligence, look like a genius. There is clearly a downward spiral of intelect with Republican Presidents. When the inevitable happens and Donald Junior is inaugurated, people will start talking about the current incumbent and the golden age over which he presided with wistful fondness.
If the current trend continues, their next president will be a gherkin.

Last edited:
If the current trend continues, their next president will be a gherkin.

What might their approach be to the Chinese encroachment into the South China Sea? Plus I’d like to know if they are gonna be willing to lend their weight to the India/Japanese economic pact.

Not to mention domestic affairs and social justice.

Most importantly - will they be pickled or not?

He wasn’t as daft as he made out, maybe I’m overreaching my powers of observation but isn’t Trump basically coming across in rather the same way, albeit much more terrific a leader?

Did you see the cunt on the debate. Yuk!

Americans Say They Want To Move To Canada After ‘Chaotic’ Debate ->

:D

maybe I’m overreaching my powers of observation but isn’t Trump basically coming across in rather the same way, albeit much more terrific a leader?
No, he isn't, on either count. Trump comes across as so crass and ignorant, he makes Bush seem like an intellectual. And on the leadeship front, he simply comes across as rudderless, and incoherent.

Back
Top Bottom