Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Essential Trump/Alt-Right Ridicule Thread

36TC9.jpg

Check out Bob Jones University

they're in roughly the same place theologically as ian paisley's outfit. they used to send a small contingent (like, 2 or 3) up here to new york on st patrick's day with placards reading "united ireland never" and such. i think it speaks well of the irish here that they didn't get their heads stove in.

bizarrely, they have a small but genuinely impressive museum of religious art, including medieval and renaissance pieces. you know, catholic stuff.

(Taken from this thread...First relatable thing from them, a fairly textbook when-you're-fiery-domestic-is-interrupted-by-having-to-meet-friends interaction...)

Yes, even more graphically demonstrated by the look on her face after he turned round and said something clearly abusive to her and then turned back a year or so ago, she looked crushed.

Yes, even more graphically demonstrated by the look on her face after he turned round and said something clearly abusive to her and then turned back a year or so ago, she looked crushed.

I think you may be referring to the one from the actual inauguration ceremony. she clearly fucking detests him

This article, from Forbes Magazine, elaborates a little on the lifestyle stuff

But like Trump, Steve Bannon is also a disingenuous conman, purporting to be “of the people” while living a life of extraordinary oppulence. This isn’t immaterial. At one point in the film, Klayman asks Bannon to say into the camera where they are at that moment: “We’re in the private Van Nuys airport,” he says, and with impeccable comedic timing, adds: “This is the populist headquarters.” He looks around at his apparatchiks, his eyes gleaming with the irony of it all. “She’s got every 5-star hotel [we've stayed in],” he says with a laugh.

Steve Bannon Is Ready For His Closeup. Are You?

Not really alt-right, but sure is entertaining!
I'd say that almost certainly finishes him

Evangelical backing was crucial for Trump's election by all accounts - the quid pro quo was Trump guaranteeing rock solid pro lifers for
the Supreme Court , eg : degenerate f*ckwit Brett Kavanagh .

So Falwell is v much part of the wider, endlessly sleazy Trump picture.

Evangelical backing was crucial for Trump's election by all accounts - the quid pro quo was Trump guaranteeing rock solid pro lifers for
the Supreme Court , eg : degenerate f*ckwit Brett Kavanagh .

So Falwell is v much part of the wider, endlessly sleazy Trump picture.
Sure, but what I meant was that Falwells blend of rightwing views predates the alt-right movement by several decades

Not really alt-right, but sure is entertaining!
I'd say that almost certainly finishes him

Au contraire!

The further into sin you fall, the more these people love you when you repent.

He will see the light and be saved Hallelujah! And then it will become a nice little earner on the megachurch circuit. Like everyone else they love confessions of the kinky kind.

HALLELUJAH AND RAKE IN THE COLLECTION.

Apparently there was already a movement at the university to have him step down as he was too political conservative and not Christian enough for many there, but he got to stay partly because his dad's old cronies are on the board and partly because he brought the cash in.

Apparently there was already a movement at the university to have him step down as he was too political conservative and not Christian enough for many there, but he got to stay partly because his dad's old cronies are on the board and partly because he brought the cash in.

That probably explains why all of this has been public knowledge for several years, but he still managed to hold onto his position. But I'm sure he's not done yet. Jim Baker is still out there grifting after a stint in prison. Neither of them has committed the unforgivable sin of actually aligning the "Love thy neighbor" Christianity with liberal politics. So they're good. Should be sitting in piles of cash for the rest of their lives, and probably the next grifting generation to follow.

Last edited:
From a facebook group -

on this day in 1814, british loyalists (aka canadians in training) traveled south and burned down the whitehouse.

we did it once. we could do it again.

burn.jpg

and, because it was on facebook

*DEAR FACEBOOK POLICE. THIS IS A SATIRICAL JOKE AND THERE IS NO REAL INTENTION OF BURNING DOWN THE WHITEHOUSE. CANADIANS ARE JUST CELEBRATING THE FIRST TIME WE DID IT 206 YEARS AGO. *

Apparently there was already a movement at the university to have him step down as he was too political conservative and not Christian enough for many there

so far as i have read, this is accurate. alot of students have been pointing out for a while that if any of them had done what he did, they'd be expelled. some of those students were contacted by the administration and terrorized.

Back
Top Bottom