Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Essential Trump/Alt-Right Ridicule Thread

Are you in the US or the UK? The link I posted was from YouTube.
U.K. the link you posted won't play in the U.K. but when I switched to New York by VPN it played fine. There are all sorts of weird geographical restrictions that have no rhyme nor reason.I think the show is on Sky Atlantic here and they probably don't want people seeing it for free (Atlantic is a cable pay channel).The show is always on my friendly torrent site Monday morning U.K. time.
E2a: I think they allow short clips like the one I posted but not full episodes.

New ads show Trump supporters saying they made a mistake

A new ad series released by a left-leaning super PAC will feature voters who supported President Trump in 2016 saying that they believe they made a mistake.

The ads, released as part of a $50 million campaign from American Bridge targeting specific districts and encouraging Trump voters to defect and vote against the president in 2020, feature one voter per ad explaining their town's history and why it led to their votes in 2016.

"We are both registered Republicans and were intrigued by the idea of a businessman, and in 2016 I voted for Donald Trump," Lori Malburg says in one video airing in rural Michigan markets.

“I’m kind of embarrassed to admit that I voted for Donald Trump at this point,” she adds in the spot.

Mark Graham, a voter whose story was used for American Bridge's ad set in Pennsylvania, was more direct: "I don't think Donald Trump is on the side of the American people. I think he's on his own side."

U.K. the link you posted won't play in the U.K. but when I switched to New York by VPN it played fine. There are all sorts of weird geographical restrictions that have no rhyme nor reason.I think the show is on Sky Atlantic here and they probably don't want people seeing it for free (Atlantic is a cable pay channel).The show is always on my friendly torrent site Monday morning U.K. time.
E2a: I think they allow short clips like the one I posted but not full episodes.

Copyright is quite stongly enforced on John Oliver plus you get putting up all sorts of wierd edits of compilations other people have spliced together, usually best to check on youtube on the Monday, if only to find which shirt tie combo to look for : currently this zoom in hasn't been pulled :

Oh and the show that caused the first round of litigation is Coal: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)

Oh and

Last edited:
Trump sits around watching TV all day and never exercises because he believes it depletes the body's finite reserves of energy - the only reason he might seem energetic is because he takes Adderall or whatever before rallies.

Trump sits around watching TV all day and never exercises because he believes it depletes the body's finite reserves of energy - the only reason he might seem energetic is because he takes Adderall or whatever before rallies.

Thought he didn’t take any medication even headache tablets?

Regardless, I doubt there’s many who could keep up with his schedule, he ran rings around Clinton in the last Presidential election campaigning and has been holding stadium packed rallies ever since.

Trump appears to be a high energy individual. Someone I used to work with was the same, daily energy levels off the charts, able to complete any delivery route in 5hrs, even did two routes in one day which is almost hard to believe. Individuals like that are truly a force of nature.

Regardless, I doubt there’s many who could keep up with his schedule, he ran rings around Clinton in the last Presidential election campaigning and has been holding stadium packed rallies ever since.

Trump appears to be a high energy individual. Someone I used to work with was the same, daily energy levels off the charts, able to complete any delivery route in 5hrs, even did two routes in one day which is almost hard to believe. Individuals like that are truly a force of nature.

They're called stimulants for a reason.

Neck a gram or 2 and see your day whizz by.

I am not endorsing this by the way.

Oh, do you do deliveries?

What is mind-boggling for a New Orleans native, though, is just how badly the Trump-supported Rispone did in the Crescent City. The numbers defy belief.

An astonishing 90% of Big Easy voters cast ballots for Democrat Edwards over Rispone. This exceeds what most state political analysts long have thought would never, could never, not even possibly, be topped as the biggest wipeout in a modern race for governor.

Trump’s candidate Rispone did worse in New Orleans than neo-Nazi David Duke did in 1991.

Repeat: Rispone was outpolled by the modern poster boy for the Ku Klux Klan. Duke received 13% of the vote then to Rispone’s 10% last weekend. And the percentage of black residents in New Orleans in 1991 was 62%, compared to 60% today.

so much winning.

In New Orleans, Trump’s Republican did worse than a Klansman

(just so you know, the examiner is libertarian-in-the-american-sense, they sincerely hate trump, but also think elizabeth warren is basically a communist.)

Not sure what that Kimmel piece is supposed to prove.

They make up a bunch of stuff and then laugh at Trump supporters who claim there's a lot of fake news.

My no-sense-of-irony meter has gone off the scale.

screen-shot-2019-11-25-at-9-45-35-am-1574693243.png

Back
Top Bottom