Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Essential Trump/Alt-Right Ridicule Thread

1717322520074.png

Alex Jones breaks down in tears as he claims federal authorities are getting ready to shut down his studio.As authorities threatened to lock the doors, Jones reportedly spent the night at the studio last night and threatened to call local police.

“I've been targeted for abuse. I was duped by someone. Federal files in secret have claimed that I'm committing crimes,” Jones said.

And here was me thinking Jones was the only guy too smart to be duped by The Man. I feel like there's enough of these guys now to do a podcast on scumbag pratfalls. Something like The Miffing Grift.

Last edited:
View attachment 427052

And here was me thinking Jones was the only guy too smart to be duped by The Man. I feel like there's enough of these guys now to do a podcast on scumbag pratfalls. Something like The Miffing Grift.
Alex Jones? The man who ran out of survival rations during the pandemic (having flogged them all) so came out with the modest proposal of eating his neighbours.

Presumably bailiffs want the studio to make good on the rather considerable sum he owes to the families of the victims of the Sandy Hook massacre.

is-that-so-v0-k9lsmliyy74d1.jpeg

Trust Jesus to save but not to drive :(

1717391770555.png

A parked empty bus covered in signs supporting Donald Trump reportedly rolled down an incline and crashed into a utility pole on Staten Island, shortly before a rally for the former president in the New York borough on Saturday. Reportedly, no one was injured.

Footage captured and uploaded online by user Damian Cross relays the aftermath of the incident. The eight-minute-long video shows the bus wedged between the utility pole and a gas station price sign. Signs reading, “TRUMP: Law and Order,” “TRUST JESUS,” Women FOR TRUMP,” “LET’S GO BRANDON,” and others adorned the vehicle.

“It was parked by the CVS and it just rolled down,” says a man in the video, off camera. “Nobody was in it.”

Back
Top Bottom