Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Essential Trump/Alt-Right Ridicule Thread

I think this is a comment on climate change. Possibly.

"There's so much water. You don't know what to do with it. You know, it's called rain. It rains a lot in certain places. But now, their idea, you know, did you see the other day? They just, I opened it up and they closed it again. I opened it, they close, washing machines to wash your dishes. There is a problem. They don't want you to have any water. They want no water."
-- Trump
The generic motivational message screensaver you didn't know you needed

My gut feeling was that it was true, it's just the sort of crazy stuff he's always coming out with, thanks for the confirmation.
I'm wary of things like this, maybe he did say the words l. But context matters, it could be a deliberate joke.

i popped off at someone here a few days go and i feel like a prat and i've banned myself from this board.
however, i unbanned myself momentarily to post this. glad that someone beat me to it.

lol

another link, just becuase.

syw6ufdov5ad1.jpeg

the best people

A top-ranked prize fighter who put on a shadowboxing display for a smiling Donald Trump and his son Barron in April has been expelled by the World Boxing Council for making racist online comments.

“I hate n*s, I’m anti-black, I’m the KKK,” Ryan Garcia declared during a live X Space on July 4. “Hey, let’s go bring George Floyd back to life and go kill that n* again.”

An Instagram video that the 25-year-old boxer posted on April 26 shows him demonstrating the speed of his hands for Trump and Barron inside an ornate drawing room at Mar-a-Lago.

“Trump 2024!” Garcia calls out at the end of the clip.

but read the whole thing.

the best people

A top-ranked prize fighter who put on a shadowboxing display for a smiling Donald Trump and his son Barron in April has been expelled by the World Boxing Council for making racist online comments.

“I hate n*s, I’m anti-black, I’m the KKK,” Ryan Garcia declared during a live X Space on July 4. “Hey, let’s go bring George Floyd back to life and go kill that n* again.”

An Instagram video that the 25-year-old boxer posted on April 26 shows him demonstrating the speed of his hands for Trump and Barron inside an ornate drawing room at Mar-a-Lago.

“Trump 2024!” Garcia calls out at the end of the clip.

but read the whole thing.

For those who can not get passed the paywall

Back
Top Bottom