Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Essential Trump/Alt-Right Ridicule Thread

Not sure what one of those flags is. Combined care bears / brony thing maybe?

edit: Ah, it's a bit like some Pride flag variant, just not the same as any I can find.
Looks to me like it might be a pride flag that is inclusive of asexual people of colour.

But I can't be certain tbh.

A single ticket costs $10,000 and gives the attendee “access to the party and one (1) photo taken” with Trump, according to the event’s website, which also warns that “tickets are extremely limited.” Couples packages cost $20,000, while the family donor package is $30,000 for up to four people.

The event website claims the party will be “the Holiday Event of the Year” and guaranteed to “give you a lifetime of festive memories.”

It’s amazing and mind blowing how such an ugly human being can be loved by so many.
I think the mind set’s a bit like the kids at school who hang out with the bullies because they’re weak and don’t want to be bullied themselves. Hanging out in the bullies crew gives protection and a boost to the self esteem (’I’m hanging out with the tough guys’).

I think the mind set’s a bit like the kids at school who hang out with the bullies because they’re weak and don’t want to be bullied themselves. Hanging out in the bullies crew gives protection and a boost to the self esteem (’I’m hanging out with the tough guys’).

It’s not a mindset that is restricted to any particular faction, either.

She promised not to lie as press secretary for Trump.
In her upcoming book, she explains why she never lied.

“Of course, I would never lie,” she writes. “How to get through Oxford, Harvard and Georgetown without a source? Without true, well-researched information? More importantly, as a faithful wife, Christian and new mother, telling the truth was in my nature and central to my family life and religious walk. “

seems everyone is writing a book.

Trump says he will create his own publishing company to print his book.

She promised not to lie as press secretary for Trump.
In her upcoming book, she explains why she never lied.

seems everyone is writing a book.

Trump says he will create his own publishing company to print his book.
Shallow isn't it.

A group of white supremacists stormed through downtown Washington, D.C. on Saturday evening, bearing American flags and mildly menacing plastic shields while marching to the beat of a snare drum down the steps of the Lincoln Memorial. But after chanting aggressively about their plans to “reclaim America,” their intended show of force stalled spectacularly when they lost their ride.

like, i'm not even clear on the concept

Back
Top Bottom