Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Essential Trump/Alt-Right Ridicule Thread

19d32d4edfe551e7e6231781efb30724f33ff656.png

(((cat boys)))

At least he's stopped signing them in red, essentially equating his words with the words of Jesus.

I would have thought that alone would be a deal breaker for anyone who calls themselves a Christian, but I was wrong.
The Lord moves in mysterious ways his MAGA to perform.

:eek:

yes, that's him all right.

my problem is this: at the time of the iraq invasion i said (on other boards) that powell's speech had proven nothing and that the whole invasion was a rigged job which would lead to disaster. i was hit with a (rhetorical) ton of bricks by proud, jut-jawed, patronizing, militaristic rightwingers and george bush was inspired by god. another person saying what i said at the time was one donald trump - the very person that proud, jut-jawed, patronizing, militaristic rightwingers have chosen as their inspired-by-god lider now. something about the right wing mind ...

Another one goes way over my head... :(

that's good, because it's fantastically stupid.

the basic idea is that anyone to the left of trump is a communist, which ranges from centrist republicans to members of the democratic party to anyone beyond that. any discussion of climate change is the talk of enemies capitalism who are making lots and lots of money on the "climate science" gravy train (government grants make you rich), and that will lead to boys being raised with "girls' " gender roles, such as liking cats instead of dobermans. the cartoonist left out critical race theory, oddly.

and one-way because once "they" accomplish this soros-financed program, "they" will "cancel" anyone who wants to go back to that way it was before.

that's good, because it's fantastically stupid.

the basic idea is that anyone to the left of trump is a communist, which ranges from centrist republicans to members of the democratic party to anyone beyond that. any discussion of climate change is the talk of enemies capitalism who are making lots and lots of money on the "climate science" gravy train (government grants make you rich), and that will lead to boys being raised with "girls' " gender roles, such as liking cats instead of dobermans. the cartoonist left out critical race theory, oddly.

and one-way because once "they" accomplish this soros-financed program, "they" will "cancel" anyone who wants to go back to that way it was before.

That's really what "cat boys" means? :D

Back
Top Bottom