Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Entirely unashamed anti car propaganda, and the more the better.

Being called thick by you it's rather like being lectured about children’s welfare by Jimmy Savile. Either way, cunt the fuck off. Seriously. Whatever weird obsession or grudge has prompted use to unleash the torrent of abuse you have graced me with for the last few days, just cunt the fuck off if you can't play nice.
You started the abuse with fuck all reason. As far as I'm concerned that gives me a license to cunt you off indefinitely. Just for kicks.

Plus you are genuinely thick as two short planks which makes it funny.

Being called thick by you it's rather like being lectured about children’s welfare by Jimmy Savile. Either way, cunt the fuck off. Seriously. Whatever weird obsession or grudge has prompted you to unleash the torrent of abuse you have showered me with for the last few days, just cunt the fuck off if you can't play nice.
The thing is, most of the others on this thread trying (and failing) to counter the anti car propaganda are fairly obviously making overinflated arguments for comic effect. With you it seems like you're actually serious. I think that's why you come across as a bit stupid. I'd recommend ramping up the exaggeration a little, to signal to your audience that you don't actually believe the rubbish you're writing.

The thing is, most of the others on this thread trying (and failing) to counter the anti car propaganda are fairly obviously making overinflated arguments for comic effect. With you it seems like you're actually serious. I think that's why you come across as a bit stupid. I'd recommend ramping up the exaggeration a little, to signal to your audience that you don't actually believe the rubbish you're writing.
A bit?

You started the abuse with fuck all reason. As far as I'm concerned that gives me a license to cunt you off indefinitely. Just for kicks.

Plus you are genuinely thick as two short planks which makes it funny.
When did I do that, cunt face?

1,967 I think. But you've been extremely annoying since well before then.
You do realise that post 1,967 was in direct response to (your) post 1,966, right? Which, er... would make you the initiator of the abuse. I know I am pretty thick and all of that, but I'm still quite certain that 1,966 comes before 1,967.

Perhaps we can re-join school together to see if we can both boost our brain power at the same time. I'm not giving you a lift, though.

You do realise that post 1,967 was in direct response to (your) post 1,966, right? Which, er... would make you the initiator of the abuse. I know I am pretty thick and all of that, but I'm still quite certain that 1,966 comes before 1,967.

Perhaps we can re-join school together to see if we can both boost our brain power at the same time. I'm not giving you a lift, though.
Nope. A dig for using the phrase no-brainer and an accusation of being lazy don't warrant out and out pointless abuse. I'll use them to justify years of the same though.

Nope. A dig for using the phrase no-brainer and an accusation of being lazy don't warrant out and out pointless abuse. I'll use them to justify years of the same though.
Fuck me, your understanding of the English language and what constitutes abuse are surprisingly poor for someone who likes to acusse others of being thick.

Still, bring it on. Let's try to out-cunt each other, what better use of this thread?

Still, it's your loss maomao . I could have been persuaded to give you a lift to the adult education centre in one of these... I don't think I will now.

I'm just going to go on the Orient express 100 times instead I think.

Knowing the kind of people who gravitate towards that tasteless, fakery laden mode of transport I am not in the least surprised you'd happily go 100 times, full of swingers and dogging enthusiasts.

Knowing the kind of people who gravitate towards that tasteless, fakery laden mode of transport I am not in the least surprised you'd happily go 100 times, full of swingers and dogging enthusiasts.
Upper class swingers and dogging enthusiasts, at that.

Fuck me, your understanding of the English language and what constitutes abuse are surprisingly poor for someone who likes to acusse others of being thick.

Still, bring it on. Let's try to out-cunt each other, what better use of this thread?
I may have confused you with someone else because I thought it went back further than that. But I'm going to double down on it anyway car scum.

Back
Top Bottom