Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Entirely unashamed anti car propaganda, and the more the better.

It's like if some teenagers are being annoying, someone pulls a gun, aims it at one of them, and just misses - it's not attempted murder, they were asking for it.

You wouldn't ask if someone with that short a temper should be allowed to carry firearms, right?

Hope the driver gets done (they'll probably just get a couple of points and banned from driving for ten minutes).

Yeah, I’m sure the gown man sat inside a two ton metal box was terrified of the child on a bicycle. Definitely the kids fault. He was asking for it really.

It's like if some teenagers are being annoying, someone pulls a gun, aims it at one of them, and just misses - it's not attempted murder, they were asking for it.

You wouldn't ask if someone with that short a temper should be allowed to carry firearms, right?

Hope the driver gets done (they'll probably just get a couple of points and banned from driving for ten minutes).

You two are gold! 🤪

You two are gold! 🤪
So, let’s go through this. Which of the following do you disagree with?

1 - the driver deliberately drove their vehicle at the kid on the ground

2 - the driver could not possibly have been able to see where the cyclist was, whether he’d be driving over his head etc

3 - no matter what behaviour/actions the cyclist had taken beforehand, the drivers actions were inexcusable

4 - the cyclist could have been severely injured or killed by the drivers actions

2 - the driver could not possibly have been able to see where the cyclist was, whether he’d be driving over his head etc

3 - no matter what behaviour/actions the cyclist had taken beforehand, the drivers actions were inexcusable

4 - the cyclist could have been severely injured or killed by the drivers actions

MURDER!

You remind me of my nephew when you post on this thread. He’s proper bonkers too but in an amusing way! 😂

Apologists out in force - proving the basic premise of the thread once again.
Quite. Any other situation where an adult had attempted to harm - potentially fatally - a child, everyone would rightly condemn them. But because a car is involved, well, must be something else going on, they were provoked, the kid was asking for it etc. Depressing.

Banter aside, I very much doubt anyone here would disagree with points 1, 3, and 4. I certainly don’t.

I simply cannot tell for sure about point 2- and frankly nor can anyone else here. Anyone who states ‘the driver couldn’t possibly see the cyclist in front’ from that footage is talking as much speculative bollocks as anyone who says the driver definitely did.

So there, that’s my answer to your perfectly reasonable questions. And furthermore, even if the driver could see perfectly well and only intended to teach the cyclist a lesson rather than trying to kill him, he’s a fucking cunt for doing so and deserves to have the book thrown at him.

I’m clearly still a petrolhead though.

Back
Top Bottom