Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Entirely unashamed anti car propaganda, and the more the better.

They re-introduced wolves into Yellowstone Park in the US because the elk were doing so much damage to the environment due to overpopulation. We ought to do the same, teach the wolves to drive and it will be doubly beneficial.

They re-introduced wolves into Yellowstone Park in the US because the elk were doing so much damage to the environment due to overpopulation. We ought to do the same, teach the wolves to drive and it will be doubly beneficial.
And to complement that, cyclists who wear a sheep costume should then be allowed to cycle through Richmond Park. It's a win-win situation: the wolves get their exercise and hunting instincts sharp, and the cyclists get to ride through the park again, and as fast as they dare.

Do they still cull the deer every year, then sell the meat? I used to enjoy it, but seldom see it for sale here.

We have the biggest deer population since the last ice age and no one except brave community minded speeding motorists on their phones are trying to cull this out of control sapling munching herd of evil

The deer in Richmond Park are a managed herd. That being said I do think the reintroduction of Wolves would solve around 60% - 70% of the countries problems.

I'm very aware of the intent and take much pleasure in its failure.

Quite enjoyed watching Saul Goodman lose his nerve and delete all his YouTube speeding videos the other day for example. I wonder if the Garda have knocked yet.
We can always tell when you’re getting irritated because you go out of your way to say you’re not. It would be far more convincing if you pretended to ignore us! 😉

We can always tell when you’re getting irritated because you go out of your way to say you’re not. It would be far more convincing if you pretended to ignore us! 😉
You spotted that too :D
And how he crumbled and started frothing when I made those videos private, and now he's trying to pretend he enjoyed it :D
He's more transparent than a very transparent thing.

Autonomous minibuses drove themselves in traffic in Cambridge today. Apparently the first time a self-driving vehicle's been allowed out on public roads in the UK.

Aurrigo, the manufacturer, also makes a 4 seater. Great things are expected of it. It's got an algorithm which enables it to swarm, like birds and insects. See the driverless pods that could one day be on the streets of Coventry

Autonomous minibuses drove themselves in traffic in Cambridge today. Apparently the first time a self-driving vehicle's been allowed out on public roads in the UK.

Aurrigo, the manufacturer, also makes a 4 seater. Great things are expected of it. It's got an algorithm which enables it to swarm, like birds and insects. See the driverless pods that could one day be on the streets of Coventry
Doesn't look like they are exactly out on public roads? It seems it's going around a campus site, and has a driver who can take control at any point.

Not going to make any difference, where will the motorist display their skill, their mastery of the road and machine for us to admire?

Back
Top Bottom