Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Entirely unashamed anti car propaganda, and the more the better.

GCN feature on the 'Drycycle':

I think they're a great idea. A stepping stone between a bicycle and adult transport. I had a similar one when I was 3.

c44a8be01929a36f6ef8af37f1177bf1.jpg

I try not to get too attached to things but when I bought this bike I knew I'd take it to the grave with me (or vice versa).
It started life as a Honda Blackbird, which went to V&M for some serious tuning, and finished in a way that both Honda and V&M could only wish they could achieve.

blackbird.jpg
Like I said, It started life as a stock Honda Blackbird, which went to V&M to be converted to 1 of the 25 '50th Anniversary edition' bikes, with around 200BHP... Then I got hold of one, and converted it from carb to injection, and with a few more alterations, I achieved what both Honda and V&M never managed to achieve (despite their best efforts)... a 200+mph Honda Blackbird.
Despite their best efforts, V&M never managed to get the Blackbird to hit 200mph... I did :D

Last edited:
Just a bit of lighthearted banter about speeding!

Who cares if it actually kills and injures people and who cares if people reading this thread will have friends or family who have lost their lives or had their lives irretrievably altered by the consequences of people using rural roads as racetracks.

All just a bit of fun though. Got a reaction from me, so great work.

I’m not sure how you putting a video of an arsehole on a Suzuki and a picture of your Honda leads some halfwits to conflate the two, but there you go, takes all sorts to make a world.
I wonder why he uploaded it to his youtube channel.
I wonder why he's deleted it, along with the other similar video of similar speeding uploaded several months ago.
I wonder why they've both been deleted now. Maybe all just a coincidence.

I wonder why he uploaded it to his youtube channel.
I wonder why he's deleted it, along with the other similar video of similar speeding uploaded several months ago.
I wonder why they've both been deleted now. Maybe all just a coincidence.
To wind you up, of course, and it seems to be working quite well :thumbs:

I’m not sure how you putting a video of an arsehole on a Suzuki and a picture of your Honda leads some halfwits to conflate the two, but there you go, takes all sorts to make a world.
It was a Suzuki Hayabusa which he has previously claimed to own one of and to have driven at 200mph. Private video with double figures of views. 200mph. No one's threatening to grass on him but that doesn't make it laudable behaviour. And after all the whining about cyclists riding irresponsibly.

It was a Suzuki Hayabusa which he has previously claimed to own one of and to have driven at 200mph. Private video with double figures of views. 200mph. No one's threatening to grass on him but that doesn't make it laudable behaviour. And after all the whining about cyclists riding irresponsibly.
I don't own a Hayabusa. Haven't for quite a while, but I'm fairly certain that when I did, I wasn't the only one.

He’s the sort of fella who says he drives more carefully when he’s pissed

Back
Top Bottom