Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Entirely unashamed anti car propaganda, and the more the better.

What will be the pollution cutoff point for this ban? I'm guessing it won't ban Audi E-Tron or Jag I-Paces? Or is it the size of them that's the problem?

It's the size of them teuchter doesn't like. It has been shown that most are no more polluting than a regular car, he's just jealous that he can't get his life together enough to buy and run one, so takes to hawking shit petitions around the web instead.

What will be the pollution cutoff point for this ban? I'm guessing it won't ban Audi E-Tron or Jag I-Paces? Or is it the size of them that's the problem?
I don't believe any "pollution cut-off" is proposed.
I think I'd extend the ban to anything with a stupid name actually.

Whereas the lovely motorcar brings us happy stories like this...

I read an article once about how roads were saving the young of moose in the US (haven't saved the link sadly). Bears are smart enough to know that cars are dangerous and don't approach roads and the moose have learnt this and have their young next to the road where the bears (their main predator) stay away.

I read an article once about how roads were saving the young of moose in the US (haven't saved the link sadly). Bears are smart enough to know that cars are dangerous and don't approach roads and the moose have learnt this and have their young next to the road where the bears (their main predator) stay away.

The American's like a nice, big SUV too, QED.

Is anybody on this thread not just here out of boredom in order to enjoy a good bit of bickering?

If these two people had driven instead of taking the bus, billions and billions of extra people would probably be dead now.

Just goes to show. Think how many world problems could be quickly solved if we banned cars and everyone had to go on the bus together.

If these two people had driven instead of taking the bus, billions and billions of extra people would probably be dead now.

Just goes to show. Think how many world problems could be quickly solved if we banned cars and everyone had to go on the bus together.

The world needs a several billion fewer people, typical bus wankers to not give a fuck about the future of the planet.

Don't be daft. It would just be 'Covid: The London car journey that saved a million lives' or 'Covid: The stroll through London that saved a million lives' or even 'Covid: The afternoon beer session that saved a million lives', The bus has little significance.

tenor.gif

The two dudes are apparently experts in this subject who apparently already knew each other well. Does anyone imagine they wouldn't have had this conversation somewhere? The fact they held it on the bus is neither here nor there.

The two dudes are apparently experts in this subject who apparently already knew each other well. Does anyone imagine they wouldn't have had this conversation somewhere? The fact they held it on the bus is neither here nor there.
I refer you to post #1149 just up the page...

The fact that somebody tried to transfer credit from these two people to a bus is quite telling.

Hang on though, if Matt Hancock had also been on the bus with them, he'd have got involved, fucked everything up and loads more people would have died.

Congratulations everyone. Hopefully the time you have spent making up your counter-arguments has distracted you from doing something harmful like driving to the shops in your Audis, which by the way you have failed to lend to NHS workers to let them drive to work safely during the pandemic.

They got the bus like you told them to!
I told them that if they could borrow a car from someone community minded, then they should do that.

Of course, by definition no car owners are community-minded. Which is why they also want to destroy the NHS.

So the NHS workers have to sit in the bus held up by queues of cars driven by people like you lot on this thread.

I told them that if they could borrow a car from someone community minded, then they should do that.

Of course, by definition no car owners are community-minded. Which is why they also want to destroy the NHS.

So the NHS workers have to sit in the bus held up by queues of cars driven by people like you lot on this thread.
if they were cars driven by people like the posters on this thread i don't think there'd be queues of cars, it'd be a bigger mess than that

Congratulations everyone. Hopefully the time you have spent making up your counter-arguments has distracted you from doing something harmful like driving to the shops in your Audis, which by the way you have failed to lend to NHS workers to let them drive to work safely during the pandemic.
You seem a little confused. Do you want them to catch the bus or do you want them to drive? Make your mind up, FFS :facepalm:

Of course, by definition no car owners are community-minded.

So you were just trying to fuck with their heads whilst they try and cope with the pandemic?

"Go and borrow a car from someone community minded!"
"Like who, Teuchter?"
"None of them, lol"

You are the real monster here.

My son's girlfriend is a nurse and currently lives with us, Not only I have ferried her to work in my Audi many times but my son has used both it and his own car on many occasions to take her thus saving her the ridiculous cost of staff parking.
Once more you are making spurious statements with no basis in fact.

My best mate is an A&E nurse.
She started cycling about a year ago, and has cycled to and from work throughout the pandemic so far.
She reckons is the key reason she's (more or less) stayed sane and coped with it all.

My son's girlfriend is a nurse and currently lives with us, Not only I have ferried her to work in my Audi many times but my son has used both it and his own car on many occasions to take her thus saving her the ridiculous cost of staff parking.
Once more you are making spurious statements with no basis in fact.
That's just car nepotism and doesn't count.
The household obviously has two cars so you could have given one away, but you didn't.

Back
Top Bottom