Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Entirely unashamed anti car propaganda, and the more the better.

If anybody wants a free 13 year-old Panda that stinks of dogs and is covered in drool (some of it is even the dog’s) then please do feel free to give me a call. It’s not been driven in a year so I make no guarantees about which bits of it may have seized up.

If anybody wants a free 13 year-old Panda that stinks of dogs and is covered in drool (some of it is even the dog’s) then please do feel free to give me a call. It’s not been driven in a year so I make no guarantees about which bits of it may have seized up.
I'm sure teuchter will take you up on your offer, so he can immediately start offering lifts to local nurses and doctors in his community. Not to do so just because he holds a grudge against motor vehicles would be an insult to the NHS and its workers, and probably culminate in the deaths of patients who would have otherwise been saved.

I'm sure teuchter will take you up on your offer, so he can immediately start offering lifts to local nurses and doctors in his community. Not to do so just because he holds a grudge against motor vehicles would be an insult to the NHS and its workers, and probably culminate in the deaths of patients who would have otherwise been saved.
I think teuchter may actually be responsible for the coronaviris.

I think teuchter may actually be responsible for the coronaviris.
Yeah, a Chinese bat read some of his posts and was so saddened at the lack of joy in the world proposed it immediately caused a virus it was nurturing to mutate, when that didn’t kill it off it offered itself up as a sandwich filling. And you know what? Frankly I can’t blame it.

Oooh,,,, I might take it. I need a new expedition car

Last edited:
That's just car nepotism and doesn't count.
The household obviously has two cars so you could have given one away, but you didn't.
We've got three actually, As well as my A6 and my son's Golf, Mrs Q has a Nissan Micra as well. I daresay that condemns us completely in your eyes but car nepotism (love that term totally going to steal it) is great completely eliminates the need to use public transport and prevents us from mixing with the disease ridden proles.

Yeah, a Chinese bat read some of his posts and was so saddened at the lack of joy in the world proposed it immediately caused a virus it was nurturing to mutate, when that didn’t kill it off it offered itself up as a sandwich filling. And you know what? Frankly I can’t blame it.
A lesson to everyone on the consequences of responding to my writings and the truths within them by spinning into a clamour of petulant, self-regarding negativity. A lesson in particular to urban75. Some parallels with the life of Jesus perhaps.

"We've got three actually, As well as my A6 and my son's Golf, Mrs Q has a Nissan Micra as well. I daresay that condemns us completely in your eyes but car nepotism (love that term totally going to steal it) is great completely eliminates the need to use public transport and prevents us from mixing with the disease ridden proles. "

^^^ i claim my prize, you are Mark Thatcher^^^^^

"We've got three actually, As well as my A6 and my son's Golf, Mrs Q has a Nissan Micra as well. I daresay that condemns us completely in your eyes but car nepotism (love that term totally going to steal it) is great completely eliminates the need to use public transport and prevents us from mixing with the disease ridden proles. "

^^^ i claim my prize, you are Mark Thatcher^^^^^
That's the biggest drawback of public transport. It's full of the type of people who like to use public transport.

I haven’t owned a car for many years but at one point we were a two-car, one driver household. Ms T & P doesn’t drive and we made do with an old VW Polo, but one day I was offered an older but in good working order Volvo Estate for free by a friend, so we had a London errands car and a weekend/ days out car. It was a nice arrangement.

The rear of my Corsa is tinged with green growth, it badly needs a wash and currently looks rather unloved.

I can't find my sponges though, and it has been like this for a while now.

I will have to fix it this weekend one way or another.

The rear of my Corsa is tinged with green growth, it badly needs a wash and currently looks rather unloved.

I can't find my sponges though, and it has been like this for a while now.

I will have to fix it this weekend one way or another.
A hammer will do it.

Bless, it’s like he’s painted himself solidly into a corner over a period of decades and really wants a brum brum. :D
actually owns one of those giant pointless new land rovers (weekdays only), for weekends his got a dirty fucking great Ford Ranger.

Look at this absolutely typical car driver.

Not only were they breaking covid rules (because they think their car gives them the right to drive around going anywhere they feel like) but they are entirely incompetent using other means of transport, because driving their car has made them stupid.

Look at this absolutely typical car driver.

Not only were they breaking covid rules (because they think their car gives them the right to drive around going anywhere they feel like) but they are entirely incompetent using other means of transport, because driving their car has made them stupid.

I’d have thought a beardy kayaker holidaying on a remote Scottish island and subsisting on lichen and moss whilst sheltering from the drizzle in a damp tarpaulin would have been right up your street.

because they think their car gives them the right to drive around going anywhere they feel like
Obviously this guy is being a dick but that's due to ignoring Covid restrictions which are a hopefully temporary case. However having the right to drive around wherever you feel like it is pretty much the whole point of buying a car

I’d have thought a beardy kayaker holidaying on a remote Scottish island and subsisting on lichen and moss whilst sheltering from the drizzle in a damp tarpaulin would have been right up your street.
This wasn't even a remote island. Even after losing their paddle, they almost certainly could have got to the shore with minimal effort. But they are a car owner, so they had to call the police to be rescued. A public transport user would have had more initiative.

This wasn't even a remote island. Even after losing their paddle, they almost certainly could have got to the shore with minimal effort. But they are a car owner, so they had to call the police to be rescued. A public transport user would have had more initiative.
I think his being a joyless fucker trumps the car ownership. He probably drove something like a 1 litre Micra L .I also believe him to be the sort of person who makes porridge with water and salt. As I imagine you do.

If anything it shows modes of transportation other than cars are dangerously unreliable and could cost you your life when enjoying the great outdoors. This clown could have enjoyed a very pleasurable drive followed by a picnic sitting on the back of the car that would have been simpler, better and safer than entering the water on some flimsy canoe and risking getting stranded, as he did.

landrovertailgatepicnicburghley8041.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom