Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Entirely unashamed anti car propaganda, and the more the better.

Seems that drivers do so many more 3 point turns than they used to - anyone else noticed this? Just seems to highlight the inherent selfishness of most of them tbh.
I actually perform fewer of them in the bigger car. But that's because I was always paranoid in the old one and the new one has all the cameras and sensors to tell me that's fine because I have 8mm of clearance. :)

In an ideal world where you can isolate them, they deserve each other. But you have to feel sorry for everyone on the road around them.

I'm sure he knows. It's like the Audi drivers who park across two parking bays. It's not done accidentally. It's done for attention.
Exactly - and hence why we need restrictive measures and aggressive taxes on cars as so many drivers simply can’t be trusted.

Exactly - and hence why we need restrictive measures and aggressive taxes on cars as so many drivers simply can’t be trusted.
What a fucking stupid comment.
Here's a pair of cunts.

It's obvious which one needs locking up to protect the public. I guess this means public transport should be aggressively taxed, as bus drivers can't be trusted.

Here's a pair of cunts.

It's obvious which one needs locking up to protect the public. I guess this means public transport should be aggressively taxed, as bus drivers can't be trusted.

What are you talking about!? Bus driver deserves a promotion!!

Until car drivers stop breaking the rules & show they can be trusted we must aggressively clamp down on them.

Here's a pair of cunts.

:Dis that an Audi parking at exactly the same spot at 1:09?

What are you talking about!? Bus driver deserves a promotion!!

Until car drivers stop breaking the rules & show they can be trusted we must aggressively clamp down on them.
You do realise it's the people with the expensive cars, (like the Hummer above, and the Porsche in the video) who tend to drive and park like complete twats, right? And you think adding more tax to a £100k+ car is going to stop this? :facepalm:
Do you ever consider thinking before you post?

You do realise it's the people with the expensive cars, (like the Hummer above, and the Porsche in the video) who tend to drive and park like complete twats, right? And you think adding more tax to a £100k+ car is going to stop this? :facepalm:
Do you ever consider thinking before you post?
You missed the restrictive measures then did you?

Maybe have a think before you post next time mate. Or maybe it’s more about your jealousy…

Restrictive measures? You mean like motoring laws? 🤣
And what, exactly, would I be jealous of?
Like LTNs, pedestrianised zones, school streets, 20mph zones etc that seem to anger so many drivers.

Not sure what you’re jealous of but you do seem fixated on how much money others have.

When you accuse me of jealousy because I point out that someone who can afford a £100k car can afford to pay a bit of extra tax on it, there is no fitting comeback that doesn't involve mocking you.
But you miss the point about non financial measures. Driving really does do something to people’s brains!

Like LTNs, pedestrianised zones, school streets, 20mph zones etc that seem to anger so many drivers.
TBF, the people they anger most are the people who ignore them. And police time being what it is, they very rarely pay a price for it. And when they do... eh, it's a tax for driving like a dick and they just budget for it. Insomuch as people in brand new luxury cars budget for anything.

Back
Top Bottom