Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Entirely unashamed anti car propaganda, and the more the better.

I wouldn't have thought so after 35 years. If they went back that far your stuff with that dog would certainly have come up.
It's relevance though. My 35 year old shoplifting conviction (aged twelve) does come up when the police look me up, it's just not included as it's not relevant to me working with children. Hopefully drink driving would show up for driving jobs. Personally I'd remove any possibility of doubt by tattooing 'selfish cunt' on the foreheads of all drunk drivers.

Personally I'd remove any possibility of doubt by tattooing 'selfish cunt' on the foreheads of all drunk drivers.

I couldn't agree more but it's a dodgy route to go down. If we tattooed everyone with their mistakes there wouldn't be enough room for all your drug abuse.

I couldn't agree more but it's a dodgy route to go down. If we tattooed everyone with their mistakes there wouldn't be enough room for all your drug abuse.
At least there'd be lots of different words there and not just 'COCAINE' in massive letters like you.

At least there'd be lots of different words there and not just 'COCAINE' in massive letters like you.

Fuck me if that's not the pot calling the kettle black! :D Not getting caught isn't the same as not doing it, peanut.

And once again, you have to dig back decades into my past to come up with something.

Fuck me if that's not the pot calling the kettle black! :D Not getting caught isn't the same as not doing it, peanut.

And once again, you have to dig back decades into my past to come up with something.
On the basis of the last twenty four hours I don't actually think you can read English. I'm claiming to have done more drugs than you (though less cocaine).

Though not as many as your lying pisshead mate claimed. This board is a lot nicer since he stopped posting. It'll be even nicer when you join him in rehab or wherever.

Though not as many as your lying pisshead mate claimed. This board is a lot nicer since he stopped posting. It'll be even nicer when you join him in rehab or wherever.

Cor blimey, you're determined to wear those pots and kettles out today, aren't you?

Aren't you due for your next flounce soon?

Cor blimey, you're determined to wear those pots and kettles out today, aren't you?

Aren't you due for your next flounce soon?

A flounce is when you announce it. But I'm waiting for your next tizzy first. Though I don't think 'tizzy' really does four hours of pounding obscene abuse into a keyboard while apologising to your mates who've said pretty much the same thing as I had for any offence you might have caused. Almost as amusing as your mate trying to explain the big difference between wishing someone dead of natural causes and wishing them dead by murder.

A flounce is when you announce it. But I'm waiting for your next tizzy first. Though I don't think 'tizzy' really does four hours of pounding obscene abuse into a keyboard while apologising to your mates who've said pretty much the same thing as I had for any offence you might have caused. Almost as amusing as your mate trying to explain the big difference between wishing someone dead of natural causes and wishing them dead by murder.
Well you are the only poster who wishes people dead around here, in fairness to him.

Anyway, you’re in that phase you get yourself into now. Chill out for a bit, fella. You know what happens when you work yourself up.

You only need the small hatchback. The evidence for this is that you’re considering buying an Evoque, so you clearly have no need for interior space or off road ability.

Went past this the other day. Hard to tell from the pic but it has sunk six inches. A hatchback with a typical ground clearance of 130mm would easily get stuck. That's the good thing about a SUV on country lanes - you can easily pull off to the side to let people pass without worrying about getting grounded and having to find a tow rope.

IMG_2030.jpg

Went past this the other day. Hard to tell from the pic but it has sunk six inches. A hatchback with a typical ground clearance of 130mm would easily get stuck. That's the good thing about a SUV on country lanes - you can easily pull off to the side to let people pass without worrying about getting grounded and having to find a tow rope.

View attachment 306759
Gosh, if something was coming the other way you’d have to wait a few seconds and pull around it. The horror.

Gosh, if something was coming the other way you’d have to wait a few seconds and pull around it. The horror.

No, you couldn't pull around it without the risk of getting stuck, you'd have to force the other party to pull off the road for you, hoping it's a SUV or truck, or else reverse back and possibly cause problems for other drivers.

Best just to have a vehicle suitable for the conditions on the roads you commonly drive on.

View attachment 306759
You're not very good at reversing then?

You're not very good at reversing then?

Yeah it's helpful to everyone when you can't drive forwards due to owning a car with insufficient ground clearance, so have to ask the tractor and funeral cortege behind you if they wouldn't mind all moving backwards too.

It's like people driving on snow in BMWs on summer tyres and blocking the road for everyone else.

Use a vehicle appropriate for the road and everything goes smoothly.

Yeah it's helpful to everyone when you can't drive forwards due to owning a car with insufficient ground clearance, so have to ask the tractor and funeral cortege behind you if they wouldn't mind all moving backwards too.

It's like people driving on snow in BMWs on summer tyres and blocking the road for everyone else.

Use a vehicle appropriate for the road and everything goes smoothly.
You're actually supposed to stay on the road, not drive off the side of it. Are you aware of this?

If your car is too wide for the road, that's your fault, not anyone else's.

You're actually supposed to stay on the road, not drive off the side of it. Are you aware of this?

If your car is too wide for the road, that's your fault, not anyone else's.

How do you pass other vehicles on single-track roads without passing places, such as the one I pictured above?

How do you pass other vehicles on single-track roads without passing places, such as the one I pictured above?
One or other person has to reverse to the nearest place where there's room for two vehicles to pass. If you can't reverse then you shouldn't be driving on these roads. In the example in your photo, there's no way two vehicles could pass there anyway.

Screenshot 2022-01-20 at 17.17.16.jpg

View attachment 306759
A road like that is exactly why you want a nice small Panda 4x4 and not a bloated wide monstrosity like a Range Rover.

One or other person has to reverse to the nearest place where there's room for two vehicles to pass. If you can't reverse then you shouldn't be driving on these roads. In the example in your photo, there's no way two vehicles could pass there anyway.

Neither has to reverse if one of them is driving a vehicle that can safely use the verge.

Back
Top Bottom