Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Entirely unashamed anti car propaganda, and the more the better.

The proposed changes are eminently sensible in principle. There does need to be a properly established hierarchy based on level of threat.

However. If you think that loose wording in a document that amounts to official government guidance to legislation doesn’t matter then I can only conclude you’ve never had to fight a legal battle based on such guidance. I’ve been to the high court and court of appeal and I can tell you that judges and barristers endlessly interpret and reinterpret everything not explicitly nailed down when it comes to such guidance. Platinumsage is right that this wording is awful. It leaves a space big enough to drive a bus AND bicycle through. And it will serve as the basis for prosecution so this level of ambiguity is really poor. Par for the course, sadly. But poor

Having spent the last few years of my life dealing with bloody Crossrail and am now staring down the barrel of years of HS2 I can say hand on heart tunnelling is seldom the right answer. In the UK anyway.

Can you imagine the absolute fucking chaos if we let the average driver fly?

I could see them for emergency vehicles but fuck me a couple of average British drivers behind the controls of a flying car and the death toll would approach triple figures within a month
On the other hand, the quintessential ‘he came out of nowhere!’ excuse dished out after a collision would ring more true…

Can you imagine the absolute fucking chaos if we let the average driver fly?

I could see them for emergency vehicles but fuck me a couple of average British drivers behind the controls of a flying car and the death toll would approach triple figures within a month
It would get some drivers off the roads at least.

Although in common with 99.99% of all posts in this thread this is in no way or form any kind of anti-car propaganda, I thought I would post it here anyway as I know it is going to make people happy and brighten their morning.
Don't say I don't nice things for you lot

Drive-through-reaching-fail.gif

Last edited:
Although in common with 99.99% of all posts in this thread this is in no way or form in kind of anti-car propaganda, I thought I would post it here anyway as I know it is going to make people happy and brighten their morning.
Don't say I don't nice things for you lot

Drive-through-reaching-fail.gif

I wanted to see what happened when the car reached the junction :mad:

For when you have too much money AND want to look like you live in Cheshire.

Unlike some people, I couldn't care less about whatever image my chosen mode of transport is supposed to project. This vehicle ticks lots of boxes so I'd be foolish to rule it out just because some twats drive them.

Unlike some people, I couldn't care less about whatever image my chosen mode of transport is supposed to project. This vehicle ticks lots of boxes so I'd be foolish to rule it out just because some twats drive them.
Must be some odd boxes you have to tick…

“This overpriced luxury SUV has a disappointing drivetrain, a rough and bumpy ride, and confounding controls. By the time our testing was complete, we came to the conclusion that the redesigned Evoque is the least talented luxury compact SUV, yet the most expensive”

Sounds great :thumbs:

The only question that the Evoque answers is the question, "what car is the worst choice to buy under any circumstances?"

I was delivered a courtesy car today. Mercedes E300 Coupe. It took me 10 minutes to figure out how to put it in gear (it turned out to be a stalk where you'd expect to find the indicators), but has a supremely useful gadget.

It's got a G-force meter!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom