Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Entirely unashamed anti car propaganda, and the more the better.

I sure the vitriol around cyclists has led to deaths. How many seconds did that HGV driver save? There must be drivers like that that feel emboldened by their hatred of cyclists and genuinely think they’re being held up.

This is one instance that happened to be recorded and hundreds similar will happen everyday. But hey, let’s joke about it and talk about the dangers of scooters… Saul & Spy may be trolling/shit posting but that doesn’t mean they aren’t grade a c**ts.

R.8658268cd319b618e0fc2646ab85d68b

I sure the vitriol around cyclists has led to deaths. How many seconds did that HGV driver save? There must be drivers like that that feel emboldened by their hatred of cyclists and genuinely think they’re being held up.

This is one instance that happened to be recorded and hundreds similar will happen everyday. But hey, let’s joke about it and talk about the dangers of scooters… Saul & Spy may be trolling/shit posting but that doesn’t mean they aren’t grade a c**ts.
chinese-crested-hairless-dog-1.jpg

I'm a cyclist and I've had a few near misses with stupid impatient drivers. However, I don't take offence at this thread - in fact it makes me laugh!
Most people here are laughing at it. Unfortunately, some are a bit thick, but we can facilitate them by providing crayons for them to eat.

You believe everything you see and read...? Always?

You dont know people here at all...so stop judging the person instead of their posts.

To clarify what you want here - you want us to say that the car people's posts are awful, rather than saying that the car people themselves are awful?

To clarify what you want here - you want us to say that the car people's posts are awful, rather than saying that the car people themselves are awful?
I'd rather that wasn't the case, as I'd hate to forfeit the right to refer to edcraw as an imbecile with an IQ comparable to that of a pickled gherkin

COP26: Activists deflate tyres on 'luxury' cars in Glasgow COP26: Activists deflate tyres on 'luxury' cars in Glasgow

:cool:

The pharmacist interviewed shows that this sort of indiscriminate action has knock on consequences that the activists dont care about. He expressed understanding for their position and was particularly reasonable about what was done to his tyres despite being late opening his pharmacy and organising life saving meds for his customers.

I think deflating workers tyres will not help popularise their cause.
Maybe they should target bigger operations.. like manufacturers.

The pharmacist interviewed shows that this sort of indiscriminate action has knock on consequences that the activists dont care about. He expressed understanding for their position and was particularly reasonable about what was done to his tyres despite being late opening his pharmacy and organising life saving meds for his customers.

I think deflating workers tyres will not help popularise their cause.
Maybe they should target bigger operations.. like manufacturers.

He must have been distributing a ton of medicine to need a Land Rover!

He must have been distributing a ton of medicine to need a Land Rover!

Maybe if you read his interview you'll see he travelled a fair distance in Scottish winter weather...

To be honest... pitting people against each other will not work.

Activists should be trying harder to educate and maybe target governments and manufacturing.

Maybe if you read his interview you'll see he travelled a fair distance in Scottish winter weather...

Activists should be trying harder to educate and maybe target governments and manufacturing.
I'm sure they'll be grateful for advice from petrolheads like you on how they should inconvenience you less when you just want to drive around in a massive death machine.

He commutes a 25 mile journey along an A road. I wonder how the people of Scotland managed before pharmacists started buying SUVs?

Interesting article about how climate change deniers are now trying to make a culture and dismiss policies dealing with it as elitist.

I'm sure they'll be grateful for advice from petrolheads like you on how they should inconvenience you less when you just want to drive around in a massive death machine.

Lol...I'm not a petrol head. I drove an ev for years.
You plonker

Back
Top Bottom