Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Entirely unashamed anti car propaganda, and the more the better.

I think it’s you who’s working at bicycle speeds this morning edcraw .

The act of following a tanker only for it to turn out to be carrying cement instead of fuel is of course funny as fuck. Rejoicing at those drivers wasting fuel in the process is however the last thing any car prohibitionist should be doing. Yet, it sadly sums up perfectly the prohibitionists’ mindset.

The act of following a tanker only for it to turn out to be carrying cement instead of fuel is of course funny as fuck. Rejoicing at those drivers wasting fuel in the process is however the last thing any car prohibitionist should be doing. Yet, it sadly sums up perfectly the prohibitionists’ mindset.
Frank’s not a Prohibitionist. He’s a very naughty boy.

I think you're slightly over analysing things here. We're simply laughing at thick twats who a) are tragic enough to blindly follow a tanker around and b) are stupid enough to not notice it's actually carrying cement.

Their wasting fuel and thus making their situation even more desperate is merely the icing on an already tasty cake.

That mortar truck is an updated version of the divinely inspired goose that people followed to go on a Crusade in 1096. Humans clearly haven't changed all that much in near a thousand years.

Eastenders, now we're talking proper anti-car propaganda. Looks like there have been about 25 deaths involving a vehicle according to a wiki I found. I guess if you're looking for a realistic way to kill people off in London it's the simplest choice, much easier than being pushed down a hill in the countryside somewhere.

If that guy had been driving a car instead of a bike, the dog would probably have been killed. That's what car advocates want - innocent dogs to be killed and their owners left heartbroken.
Well, it’s rather annoying when they start barking in the middle of the night. So you can thank car owners for your restful night sleep :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom