Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Entirely unashamed anti car propaganda, and the more the better.

You know your post a bit further up this page, where you say that some people are very confused? You're not wrong there.
When you have made a career of giving mixed signals regarding to which extent cars should be banned, not to mention which types of cars should be banned, is no wonder everyone is confused about your wishes, which are as changeable as the British summer weather.

Last edited:
When you have made a career of giving mixed signals regarding how to which extent cars should be banned, not to mention which types of cars should be banned, is no wonder everyone is confused about your wishes, which are as changeable as the British summer weather.
Have you not worked out what he wants yet?
Attention :D

5 year ban. Cunt should be in prison by now.

Truly bizarre that there never seems to be a lifetime ban. It’s almost that driving is seen as a right in which case shouldn’t everyone be given cars?

Are any political parties looking at these ridiculously soft sentences/bans?

Truly bizarre that there never seems to be a lifetime ban. It’s almost that driving is seen as a right in which case shouldn’t everyone be given cars?

What about 7 years for pet theft ?

No, because it's not an issue. 'The war on motorists' is an issue but driving is some sort of god-given right. If you do suggest lifetime bans you get twat responses like 'it'll just lead to them driving uninsured'.

some cunt near us doing the primary school run in a BMW M3 with that stupid popping effect in the engine. sounds like a thunder crack. what's wrong in your head to think that's a good thing.

Probably cost him a grand to add that feature. Many points arise:
  • Modified exhausts are illegal.
  • His insurance is conditional on keeping the vehicle road legal, so he's breaching his agreement with his insurer.
  • He knows that, so he didn't inform the insurer that the exhaust is non-standard. That's another breach of the agreement.
  • The insurer can reduce their payout to him if he claims for anything. (Third party claims are not affected.)
  • He knows that, so if he makes a claim he'll lie about the exhaust, which is fraud.
  • Modified exhausts, when fitted in order to make more noise, which is the most common reason to fit one, don't have a catalytic converter. So his car is emitting huge amounts of particulates and other shit.
  • Every time he makes a racket he's guilty of driving a vehicle in an anti-social manner. This law was intended as an anti-noise pollution measure, but all the cunts break it and nothing is done.
  • Film him and send the video to the police. They'll do nothing, so complain to the local officer who's concerned with safety on the road in front of the school.

• His insurance is conditional on keeping the vehicle road legal, so he's breaching his agreement with his insurer.
  • He knows that, so he didn't inform the insurer that the exhaust is non-standard. That's another breach of the agreement.
  • The insurer can reduce their payout to him if he claims for anything. (Third party claims are not affected.)
  • He knows that, so if he makes a claim he'll lie about the exhaust, which is fraud.
  • Modified exhausts, when fitted in order to make more noise, which is the most common reason to fit one, don't have a catalytic converter. So his car is emitting huge amounts of particulates and other shit.
  • Every time he makes a racket he's guilty of driving a vehicle in an anti-social manner. This law was intended as an anti-noise pollution measure, but all the cunts break it and nothing is done.
  • Film him and send the video to the police. They'll do nothing, so complain to the local officer who's concerned with safety on the road in front of the school.
Utter bollocks, you haven't got a clue what you're talking about.

Total shite, the car comes from the manufacturer like that. It has a switch that can make it quieter or louder. Both are legal.

Total shite, the car comes from the manufacturer like that. It has a switch that can make it quieter or louder. Both are legal.
Even if it's the original exhaust he's still guilty of anti-social vehicle use. Hopefully the noise cameras will make vehicles like these impossible to own. Same goes for the Lambos etc which infest Knightsbridge.

Even the noisiest Lamborghini is quieter than many of the motorbikes around here, they also seem to take pleasure in going for early morning rides at weekends, shattering the peace for country walkers. Personally I find it quite hard to raise a fuck for those who live in Knightsbridge though.

Get rid of the Lambos and the motorbikes. The latter are usually the ones with modified exhausts, but there are plenty of scrotes with cars who do it too. There's an Audi TT which I hear in Brixton twice a day. Noise pollution is seriously bad for the health. Noise pollution is a major problem, both for human health and the environment.

The racket some of the bikes round here make must be damaging the hearing of the riders unless they're using some heavy duty hearing protection. Not that I give a shit because they're fucking arseholes who are happy to inflict considerable harm and distress on their neighbours and the world at large.

Even the noisiest Lamborghini is quieter than many of the motorbikes around here, they also seem to take pleasure in going for early morning rides at weekends, shattering the peace for country walkers. Personally I find it quite hard to raise a fuck for those who live in Knightsbridge though.

It'd be ok if these fuckers stuck to Knightsbridge but they don't. Every summer (though not so much this and last) these fucking things get air-freighted in by rich kids from the Gulf States and Monaco. It's a thing for them and they call it "the season". They keep them on foreign plates so they don't get done for anything, use the streets as race tracks, and now that London councils don't clamp cars for parking violations they park them wherever they want.

They're cunts and I want them to die in flames.

It'd be ok if these fuckers stuck to Knightsbridge but they don't. Every summer (though not so much this and last) these fucking things get air-freighted in by rich kids from the Gulf States and Monaco. It's a thing for them and they call it "the season". They keep them on foreign plates so they don't get done for anything, use the streets as race tracks, and now that London councils don't clamp cars for parking violations they park them wherever they want.

Am amazed the hard cases OU and tooch haven’t been down with their keys to sort this shit out.

I go past the back streets of Harrods regularly and virtually every single time there’ll be a ‘supercar’, whether a Lambo or similarly show-off brand, parked illegally.

Very occasionally in the past the council had summoned the balls to clamp or tow away them, but I suspect some foreign Royal cunt has had a word with a domestic Royal cunt about the inconvenience, and nowadays they get away with a yellow ticket on their windscreen. Which of course must hurt them about as much as you and I being fined 2 pence.

I go past the back streets of Harrods regularly and virtually every single time there’ll be a ‘supercar’, Lambos and similarly show-off brands, parked illegally.

Very occasionally in the past the council had summoned the balls to clamp or tow away them, but I suspect some foreign Royal cunt has had a word with a domestic Royal cunt about the inconvenience, and nowadays they get away with a yellow ticket on their windscreen. Which of course must hurt them about as much as you and I being fined 2 pence.

They can't be clamped or towed now unless they're causing an obstruction. There's no way of enforcing the parking tickets so they just sling them in the gutter.

They can't be clamped or towed now unless they're causing an obstruction. There's no way of enforcing the parking tickets so they just sling them in the gutter.
Arabs own half of Knightsbridge, including Harrods. They probably have a lot of clout with RBK&C and the local MP.

Back
Top Bottom