Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Entirely unashamed anti car propaganda, and the more the better.

A war between motorists and cyclist/peds would be quite amusing, though I fear rather short-lived and one-sided...

maxresdefault.jpg

I thought your war was against private motorists? As a non-car owner I would not like to be caught in the crossfire.
Crikey, endless jokes about killing and mutilating cyclists raise barely a whimper of complaint from the morality police of Urban75 but a bored moment's careless hyperbole directed at the luckless drivers of the world and they're all crawling out of the woodwork.

I thought your war was against private motorists? As a non-car owner I would not like to be caught in the crossfire.
There has been great confusion in this forum about whether the car abolitionists want to ban all cars, or only those that are privately owned. Why, only the other day there was a mini wankfest over the fact that an episode of Corrie had highlighted the issue of cars in our cities by a poor child coughing due to pollution, and having to dodge a van, or something terrible to that effect, and yet again used as an argument against private car ownership.

If only those vehicles had not been privately owned, the child would not had endured such ordeal, because everyone knows car club vehicles and hire vans don't cause pollution, congestion, or injuries, as they are manufactured with fairy magic technology not available to private vehicles.

Crikey, endless jokes about killing and mutilating cyclists raise barely a whimper of complaint from the morality police of Urban75 but a bored moment's careless hyperbole directed at the luckless drivers of the world and they're all crawling out of the woodwork.
Testicles

Sorry, I thought I was playing along with the joke. I didn't realise you were being serious.

I don’t think anyone wants to see any vehicles banned just very heavily restricted particularly in cities when most are managing perfectly fine without them.

Bet he still hasn't.
I haven't, no, because making jaywalking illegal would still legally allow pedestrians cross any given street on the overwhelming proportion of its length. You on the other hand want to ban people from using cars, period. Unless you need to use a death machine on your Scottish travels, in which case an exception (or fifty) can be made, of course.

Do you actually understand what jaywalking laws entail?

Back
Top Bottom