Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

EDL watch

EDL declare gang warfare in Luton.

Not a very good article all in all, but gives some insight of the EDL, apparently shifting away from being a 'protest group' and towards an 'organised street gang'. Not much chance of that I would have thought and an indication of their weakness IMO.

http://exposingon.tumblr.com/post/2607389423/edl-declare-gang-warfare-in-luton

I had a chat with local EDL members in a pub recently and to be honest they were more a support our troops groupie sort of lot , full of misinformation about Muslim extremism but in no way a gang. Not to say that their demos attract a far more insidious layer, but this is a good example of the uneveness of facebook type organisations.The article you quote doesn't give much insight into anything apart from the over reliance on the internet for information by those who blog.

They get confused bless them...

anyway 5th Feb will be intresting, some cliam over 5k going..... it will either kick off on a massive scale or the recent events will mean not so many show up.... anyone who has left the EDL over the past 2 days has had their comments removed and mostly been told they are not real EDL anyway.... lol

anyway 5th Feb will be intresting, some cliam over 5k going..... it will either kick off on a massive scale or the recent events will mean not so many show up.... anyone who has left the EDL over the past 2 days has had their comments removed and mostly been told they are not real EDL anyway.... lol

If you don't support nonces you're not real EDL.

Must remember that the edl 'top paedo' was also done for having crack -maybe this will explain their campaign against the islamification of the hard drug trade (the 'Chemical Jihad ' as they called it)?

Crack, at his age :D

(yes, i know this is all froth and has little to do with the wider social forces behind these idiots, but it's a laugh for now. A serious point is that this is as clear an indication as any that the edl are incapable of doing the sort of organised ground-work and consistent community based activity that the BNP have shown themselves capable of, meaning they're utterly unable to put down any sort of roots. This bloke was in the 'leadership' and the rest of the 'leaderships' pathetic back-tracking, contradictory positions, censorship and group splitting reaction to this tells us all we need to know about their tactical nous).

No in between there Bob?

Must remember that the edl 'top paedo' was also done for having crack -maybe this will explain their campaign against the islamification of the hard drug trade (the 'Chemical Jihad ' as they called it)?

Crack, at his age :D

(yes, i know this is all forth and has little to do with the wider social forces behind these idiots, but it's a laugh for now. A serious point is that this is as clear an indication as any that the edl are incapable of doing the sort of organised ground-work and consistent community based activity that the BNP have shown themselves capable of, meaning they're utterly unable to put down any sort of roots. This bloke was in the 'leadership' and the rest of the 'leaderships' pathetic back-tracking, contradictory positions, censorship and group splitting reaction to this tells us all we need to know about their tactical nous).

Didn't Griffin have a similar phrase re Chemical Jihad?

168371_177067222333005_100000891868948_382013_7618938_n.jpg

I pointed out on the main EDL page that pricey was charged in July which is when they changed the stament on the EDL leadership team just a month after the said pricey was and founding member.... it didn't last long before they wiped it and banned me... maybe tommy knew back then?

EDL Tameside Division are holding a meeting tonight at The Cotton Bale (Wetherspoons)
21-25 Market Place, Hyde, Cheshire,SK14 2LX. Telephone 0161 351 0380.
Please ring the pub and POLITELY ask the manager if he was aware that racist thugs are using his pub as a meeting place. Remember keep it nice and friendly .
Wetherspoons Head Office 01923 477777
Wetherspoons Press Officer Eddy Gershon 07956 392234

There has been a precedent set.. they just need reminding:
http://manchestermule.com/article/wetherspoons-ban-the-english-defence-league

cant confirm 100% yet but: "Just spoken to the manager of The Cotton Bale and they are closing tonight because they have had so many calls about it."
:)

Yup they are deffo scuppered on that one. Tameside does not want them.

Yaxley Lennon's court case is on the 12th, assaulting a copper. He has been done for it before (and other stuff) so I reckon he is looking at a bit it of bird, sharing a cell with Mr 'big fucker' Sadiq. He may have to miss the Luton Demo on the 6th Feb.

He's also removed the last statement about Richard Price now after people asked questions about how long he knew and stuff...

people putting 2 and 2 together that he was nicked in July and Tommy removed him from the leadership in July... lol

from HNT

EDL Shropshire Division are holding a meeting tomorrow at Players Sports Bar & Grill
58-59 Mardol,Shrewsbury SY1 1PP Telephone 01743 235 593. 3pm Start.
Please ring the bar and POLITELY ask the manager if he was aware that racist thugs are using his pub as a meeting place. Remember keep it nice and friendly .

before you start this is the real steve littlejohn,even though im ex edl ive sacrificed enough when i was to have an opinion

40 minutes ago

Kim Justaddwine Manns can i ask why you are ex edl ?

34 minutes ago · .Steven Littlejohn edl started off as something with direction,now its just a magnet for every doley skank ,chav and lay about with nothing to do.younguns break off un organised at demos and get slapped and make everyone look mugs.all those chants of mohammed being a paedo and a prominant member turns out to be one.half the members complain about immigrants nicking jobs when they dont work themselves.it seems everything that edl do they contradict themselves.

32 minutes ago via Facebook Mobile ·

Kim Justaddwine Manns fair point steven , i myself do not fall into any of the categories above but get labelled as a racist benefit scroungin chav ,

11 minutes ago · .Steven Littlejohn i hate fake people and hate even more been labelled a fake,all of this we,re not racist or violent or against all muslims then people shouting racist slurs fighting mdl and abusing anyone with a brown face makes everyone look fake.i was only ever there to fight mdl and i made no bones about it.standing in some cornered off area 4 hrs is achieving fuck all .

:D

Steve Littlejohn turned up on the forum the other day to announce that he is definitely not a nonce.

Just got this:

English Defence League Rally comes to City

As at 12.30 pm today, a number of English Defence League members have come into the City as part of a rally. Numbers at this stage are small and City of London Police is in attendance and monitoring the situation.

The force will continue to be present and will send out updates providing further information as required.

Back
Top Bottom