Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

EDL watch

That page has suddenly disappeared!

Given that the EDL don't have much of a conscience, I reckon that GMP have had a word with the family and had them ask for it to be taken down.

john x

that page is back up....

EDL Police on the case,

9578032107.png

Lee Englishandproud Montgomery seems like a happy chap.

He's also very stupid as Greater Manchester Police are watching the EDL pages at the moment and encouraging others to start 'terrorising these cunts' on a public forum is enough to get the police around to his door.

john x

One arrested for the Hyde attack. It's on BBC national news. So at least the EDL can't claim there's another media blackout.....

If (some) of the family of the victims are indeed calling for 'revenge' if nothing is done, this could be a very different protest with considerable local support, worrying...
'nothing is done' is a very fluid concept for the EDL.

Yesterday they and their friends in the BNP were outside Liverpool Crown Court protesting that 'Asian men are allowed to groom white girls without fear of prosecution'. Inside Liverpool Crown Court were Asian men being prosecuted for grooming white girls.

I agree that it is worrying, though. There are a number of people on the far-right who see the provoking of a 'race war' as the only way out of their current serious decline.

Hopefully by the end of the month the foaming will have declined and people will be back to their 'can't be arsed' positions.

john x

Up coming Dates for your Diary

*27th Feb - Dispatches Programme on The Edl

*20th Feb - Bbc Programme on the Edl

*25th Feb - National Demo-Hyde Nr Manchester

(EDL) English Defence League
Liverpool grooming case has been adjourned for a week after two of the barristers quit after being attacked outside the court by unknown persons please dont attend the court until further instructions. Anyone who turns up now may be arrested. Well done all who attended. NFSE

:facepalm:

This few weeks will be absolutely critical. If they fail to make headway here I don't know where else they can go.

It would be an appalling fact if after all the hard work from anti-fascists in discrediting the EDL over the last, a glib and flashy EDL program could undo it all.

This few weeks will be absolutely critical. If they fail to make headway here I don't know where else they can go.

It would be an appalling fact if after all the hard work from anti-fascists in discrediting the EDL over the last, a glib and flashy EDL program could undo it all.
Sorry did I miss something? Genuine question, whats changed?

Back
Top Bottom