Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

EDL watch

Haha. Certainly is!

On a related note I often wondered what the dramatized film version of the AFA story would look like. It had me convinced that John Candy would be a prime candidate for the role of Big T. from London. Although sadly he's no longer available.
I know Im going to get stick from some sections..but a draft treatment of NR (the first half) has been submitted by a writer and is with a well known British film company...lets not have a bun fight about it..

4067316203.png

Haha. Certainly is!

On a related note I often wondered what the dramatized film version of the AFA story would look like. It had me convinced that John Candy would be a prime candidate for the role of Big T. from London. Although sadly he's no longer available.
Who is danny dyer gonna play? :)

BeckiMarsh1 Becki Marsh
A few paedos have been slapped about. A few patriots have now been arrested. #EDL #Liverpool

:facepalm:

BeckiMarsh1 Becki Marsh
A few paedos have been slapped about. A few patriots have now been arrested. #EDL #Liverpool

:facepalm:

Any more news on this paste it up.

As for the EDL Facebook complaints regarding "drunks on demos". If they stopped them from attending they'd lose half their number.

Looks like the EDL are trying to start a race war in Hyde, Manchester after that young kid was beaten up.

This is someone claiming to be his uncle posting on the EDL website.

Dan2.jpg

His mother has also shared this post on her facebook page. I can understand his family's grief but letting the EDL use their son's attack as a tool to stir up racial hatred is going to make it much less likely that his attackers will be caught! :(

john x

Yeah. It's bad that the young lad was beaten (badly by the sounds of it). But handing the situation over to the EDL is probably going to ensure some other "quiet, loving lad who enjoys his football and being with friends" (probably an asian one this time) is going to cop the mis-directed "retribution".

that kid's face popped up on my wife's facebook feed and we don't know anyone from that area at all. we're on the other side of the country. will have another look...

someone who is on my wife's friends has linked to it from someone called cheryl stringer who is the lad's mum and is she is now linking this

https://www.facebook.com/events/266409870098063/

what a shame, the edl won't help anything here. they'll just make it worse.

Back
Top Bottom