Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

EDL watch

https://www.facebook.com/Kingsmill/posts/247292762006727

I would just like to take the oppertunity to thank you and your company for removing my democratic right to a choice of what i eat, i would also like an explanaition as to why a British company, based in Maidenhead have taken the decision to use Halal products in your products, i would finally like to remind you that in order for food to be passed as halal animals are killed in a barbaric manner, such barbaric cruelty is more fitting to the 15th century. I think the decision to go Halal is a poor one and i certainly will in future boycott your products and advise my customers and friends to do the same. In my opinion you are disgusting and vile, my forefathers fought two world wars to give me a freedom of speech and you have taken the option to remove my freedom of choice, i hope you can live with yourselves and furthermore i consider bankrupcy too good for you, from " A Disgruntled Englishman"!
:cool:

How about beef stew? Watch out for the bolt that's been rammed through it's head, or perhaps chicken kiev, whose contents have lived a short, miserable life, packed tightly in poultry farms, then taken to be hung from hooks whilst still alive, stunned with an electric shock, then to have their throat cut. I'll leave the subject of veal and lobsters being boiled alive to another time.

v3%25257Camused%25257C_img%25257Cboiled-lobster.jpg

How about beef stew? Watch out for the bolt that's been rammed through it's head, or perhaps chicken kiev, whose contents have lived a short, miserable life, packed tightly in poultry farms, then taken to be hung from hooks whilst still alive, stunned with an electric shock, then to have their throat cut. I'll leave the subject of veal and lobsters being boiled alive to another time.

Pink veal is ok though?

Seen pictures of the EDL at occupy liverpool. Think they were taken two hours ago. It's on Still Laughing at the English Defence League facebook.

The EDL obsessed may be interested in keeping an eye on the Daily Star editors evidence to the Leveson inquiry today currently being questioned about the "EDL to become Political Party" headline from 11 months ago.

Back
Top Bottom