Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

EDL watch

Right i just had an idea, what if we all have our own EDL thread? like one each? that way people can read what they want and not have to put up with stuff they dont like?

It is irritating though when people slap up links without meaningful comment or a summary. Especially when browsing with a phone. It's also in the FAQ not to do it although isn't really stamped on unless it's an op sans content.

Blimey - only just saw this. Winding up of Manchester AFA

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2011/12/490170.html

The statement is absolutely correct in assessing the physical theat of the far right my view .The conclusion that there is no need for AFA mark 2 has been argued on here for some years.

The comments on Indymedia are just barmy and you have to wonder just who is behind some of the posts.

The statement is absolutely correct in assessing the physical theat of the far right my view .The conclusion that there is no need for AFA mark 2 has been argued on here for some years.

The comments on Indymedia are just barmy and you have to wonder just who is behind some of the posts.

i think we know whose behind most of them - the paens of praise to a certain individual as 'stand-up' - should give everyone a fair idea.

joer, butchers, granted that AFA mark 2 (actually mark 3) is not really a requirement, but what about when the EDL come to town? do we rely on informal antifascism knowing that local activists usually turn up? also, with the Hope Not Hate split from uncle Gerry, what do you think of Lowles more community focussed ideas?

Tommy Robinson's New Year Message 2012

LOL. 04:15 he says bet they've never even punched a Muslim. :D
For a man who wants to form a political party he is a rather foul mouthd mother fucker. Imagine him on Question Time losing his temper.

i feel a bit bad having slagged off someone festive efforts earlier on here, but here goes:

"Oh the nazis outisde are frightful, But afa's class analysis is so delightful, they've got no place to go, let it snow let it snow let it snow"
"When we finally got rid of the reich, oh the fash were left out in the cold, and whenever they got in a fight, the looks on their faces was gold!"

that's the er ... "best" one I did :oops: the others were called things like "walking in a cable street wonderland" :oops:

i feel a bit bad having slagged off someone festive efforts earlier on here, but here goes:

"Oh the nazis outisde are frightful, But afa's class analysis is so delightful, they've got no place to go, let it snow let it snow let it snow"
"When we finally got rid of the reich, oh the fash were left out in the cold, and whenever they got in a fight, the looks on their faces was gold!"

that's the er ... "best" one I did :oops: the others were called things like "walking in a cable street wonderland" :oops:
Was you on acid?

ah fuck it i'll post another one i made up (this is even more embarrassingly bad)

"Oh little road of cable street, how still we see you lie, But 75 years ago the reds were on a high. How silently, how silently, mosley made his retreat, the power of the working class led him to his defeat" :oops: :D

Bit late now but i've been composing some anti-fash "christmas songs" with someone off here. it may be a bad idea to post them up at this point tho :D

Here is Salford BNP's xmas carol which they posted on their Red, White and Blue Salford website but later pulled down:

A Salford Christmas Carol

Councillor Wenceslas looked out
Not knowing it was the Feast of Stephen.
Salford precinct lay round about, rubble all uneven.
Brightly had the riot burned,
Now the frost was cruel,
Like discrimination turned
’gainst natives without fu-u-el.

“Bring me phone cards, windows clean,
Bring me gas cards, right now.
Mrs Smith won’t get a bean,
She is just an old cow.
She can shiver ’neath her quilt -
’Til she meets the Reaper
Labour councils feel no guilt,
Helping just the see-ee-kers.”

“But I’m feeling rather nice -
Tis the Season bumper
So I’ll give her this advice:
‘Put on another jumper’.
The Afro Centre’s not her scene,
She can’t play the bongo.
We’re not into sounding mean,
But she’s not from the Co-on-go!”

Just noticed that it's still on the BNP website: http://www.bnp.org.uk/news/national...ouncil-“do-just-enough-con-voters-back-sleep”

Back
Top Bottom