Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

EDL watch

tommybruised.jpg
He had it coming. =) Made my festive period this.

He's a grass. He gives information to the police about organized crime and football hooligans in exchange for leniency and tacit police tolerance of the EDL. He's got himself in a terrible mess. It's all gonna catch upto him in the end.

The EDL have Jewish Divisions ???, Melly i notice you write a lot about the EDL, do you read their blogs and websites etc all the time ?

Not so much their "official" site (I'm not paying to read that nonsense), but the EDL do their drum-banging all over the place (esp, unsurprisingly, on Facebook)

Re. the Jewish Division (which is a complete joke and anything but Jewish), a good precis/following of their antics can be found at our very own malatesta32's blog: http://malatesta32.wordpress.com/

Not so much their "official" site (I'm not paying to read that nonsense), but the EDL do their drum-banging all over the place (esp, unsurprisingly, on Facebook)

Re. the Jewish Division (which is a complete joke and anything but Jewish), a good precis/following of their antics can be found at our very own malatesta32's blog
I just looked at what wiki had to say on them aparently anyone can join the EDL as long as they accept an English way of life :facepalm:.

I just looked at what wiki had to say on them aparently anyone can join the EDL as long as they accept an English way of life :facepalm:.

As long as you're "white", a clueless idiot, friends of the royal couple Stella and Charlie, fond of wearing knock-off Stone Island gear, a clueless idiot, oh yeah racist as well (and preferably a former member of the BNP/NF/Combat 18/Blood and Honour etc etc), into a bit of the old football-related overviolence, and so on.

As long as you're "white", a clueless idiot, friends of the royal couple Stella and Charlie, fond of wearing knock-off Stone Island gear, a clueless idiot, oh yeah racist as well (and preferably a former member of the BNP/NF/Combat 18/Blood and Honour etc etc), into a bit of the old football-related overviolence, and so on.
i don't think you have to be a former member of the bnp etc to join in with the edl

i don't think you have to be a former member of the bnp etc to join in with the edl

Tis true - I was being a tad faecetious there. Remember the fun and games of Yaxley-Lennon claiming never to have been in any political groups until that picture of him at a BNP meeting with Richard Edmonds turned up?

and where was snowy on the day in question? he's bound to blame 'asians' tho isnt he whether it was or wasn't. there's a lot of people of all kinds who dont like him, mainly his ex-colleagues. for a 'hooligan' he's a bit crap at fighting isnt he? its not the 1st time someone's popped him. happy holidays!

Back
Top Bottom