Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

EDL watch

This should probably be on the thread about this rather than this shit one but the 4 page future orientation HnH document does not mention SL once - whilst finding time and space to claim credit for the rise in the BNP vote in B&D and the izzardisation of anti-fascism (vote UKIP/labour/tory/lib-dem - not BNP)

butchers - i strongly reccomend you follow the word 'izzardisation' with a copyright symbol in case unscrupulous antifascist hacks start 'sampling' it in their own substandard and rather shoddily researched 'work.'

Happened to me as well in Dewsbury. I have a shaved head and was wearing a Segio Tacchini hoody and blue adidas trainers. I think they only eventually let us in with UAF because there was so few of them and needed to boost the numbers somehow. I only wanted in to go to the toilet and after I went they searched the toilet to make sure I hadn't defaced it :facepalm:

it happened to me as well. i'd been to visit stella and charlie and was casually battering my girlfriend and seig heiling - but only at extremist muslamics not normal ones - and i had sick on me trackie top, and i got kettled with the EDL for some reason.

Nice article etc but you could be accused as being as homophobic as the infidels for using homosexuality as a stick to beat them with.

Yeah, to be honest M, the idea of your average gay bar containing lapdancers and poppers ahoy is a tad clichéd. I'll think you'll find most gay bars are as average and regular as a "straight" (sigh....) bar. But with better music and hotter men. Ha!

Yeah, to be honest M, the idea of your average gay bar containing lapdancers and poppers ahoy is a tad clichéd. I'll think you'll find most gay bars are as average and regular as a "straight" (sigh....) bar. But with better music and hotter men. Ha!

duly amended to amplify the irony and lessen any misinterpretation! thanks readers!!! M

Shite pop tunes and the odd bit of techno from what I remember.

381891_319237381437110_100000525521274_1199723_408425855_n.jpg

I was more on about calling them gay as a cuss. It implies that there's something wrong with being homosexual and therefore it can be used as a figure of fun.

Surely there's enough to rip the piss out of them for regarding being hardmen and their shite politics to need to resort to re-affirming negative sexuality attitudes ?

apologies luther! i was that excited i forgot to credit rightly. good piece tho eh? the edl/infidels really are fucked. the facebook threats of 'we're coming to your manor to poo in your garden mister tommy' is not a good sign. that good old far right unity eh? shame.

Back
Top Bottom