Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Dulwich Hamlet FC 2013-2014 season - chat, rumours, reports

I'll be there, riding my pteranodon into battle and demanding the fresh blood of the Essexkin.

Danny the Stewards been sacked for 'smelling of drink' according to him. He's getting mashup, his own words rather than me being all twatty with words.

Last edited:
Squeaky bum time at the end there, the Essex boys had a few decent chances in the last 15 mins, but I think we just deserved to win 2-1. Some tougher teams have made us work hard in the past few weeks and, like today, we've not always been able to play our trademark, flowing, attack-and-be-damned style of football. But we're still getting results and we're showing we can feel confident against any team in this league. These are the sorts of games which will count come the end of the season if we want to be there or thereabouts…

Forza the Hamlet! Another valuable and important win today :)

Now for T***ing & Mi****am :D

Had a chat with Danny after the game. He's philosophical about it.

Great win. We're doing so well, outperforming teams who've recently been in the Conference South. I tip my bicorne to Gavin Rose's ability to put a team together for, relative to some of our rivals, peanuts.

Had a chat with Danny after the game. He's philosophical about it.

Great win. We're doing so well, outperforming teams who've recently been in the Conference South. I tip my bicorne to Gavin Rose's ability to put a team together for, relative to some of our rivals, peanuts.
It's incredible really. We are second. The record is W10 D2 L2 and we have the joint meanest defence in the league.

erhun oztumer a1 small pen v billericey best.jpg View attachment 42540 dulwich v billericey small banners.jpg dulwich nhs unison small billericay 1 DSC01624.jpg dulwich nhs unison small billericay 1 DSC01624.jpg dulwich v billericey small banners.jpg View attachment 42540 dulwich nhs unison small billericay 1 DSC01624.jpg dulwich v billericey small banners.jpg View attachment 42540 Dulwich Hamlet 2-1 victory over Bill or Ricky

Some key FACTS

WE WON (Games when we grind out a hard fought win)

ATTENDANCE AT THE MATCH WAS 706 (These are incredible attendance figures - 2nd highest in divison))

Other notes about the game,
The Rabble is growing in size (or at least people standing behind the goal DHFC are attacking) which is great, however the singing was a bit ropey today - missing some key leaders and Rob's voice was only good enough for The Voice

The PA system need totally replacing

Hard hats are back in (we need more pink & blue )
Need to sort out the flags - (and Rob needs a hand at the beginning and end of the game

Very pleased to see the Unison - Defend our NHS - pitch side board and the Unison ad in the programe

Long term we desperately need cover over the goal ends (at very least Edgar Kail Way end) surely this would not be too expensive ??

Lets keep the buzz going on and off pitch

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom