Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Dulwich Hamlet FC 2013-2014 season - chat, rumours, reports

It was a pity Omarr could'nt continue at Dulwich. I understand this was all down to the manager.
As sometimes happens in football. Though, as I heard it, it was down to Omarr's 'agent/representative' saying he was destined for greater things in the professional game, thinking he was too good for The Hamlet. Depends on who you listen to, I suppose.
Good luck to him at Lewes...

I heard the same: Gav didnt like the whole agent situation and subsequently bombed him out.
I heard different, Manager want him to sign with another agent. If he didn't sign would pull the Watford deal. In my books that wrong. So the boy told him to stick it and concentrated on his studies.

First, and i could be wrong about this, but I've never heard of Gavin signing players to agents before.
Second, why on earth would he wanna pull theplug on the Watford deal? It would give him and the academy publicity and probably a small transfer fee.

August 2014

REMEMBERING

David Harris

"PRESSURE HARRY" RIP

beautiful drawing and article on David in the Moral Victory Fanzine

"There are fans from all over the Isthmian League and beyond who cant work out what is happening behind the goal at Champion Hill at every home game, as well as our travels. I sometimes wounder if some of our own fans get it. But there's one that did... and who loved every moment of it until he died. And that man was dear old David Harris... "Pressure Harry" to his friends" (Inbetweener)

"Come on Dulwich, Pressure"

Back
Top Bottom