Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Dulwich Hamlet FC 2013-2014 season - chat, rumours, reports

Great looking new kit ruined only by the mocking reminder most of us will be priced out of London...

BW3XQ2yIcAAheup.jpg:large
It's a shame we've not got the old skool quarters anymore, but it's alright.

Of course, the most important thing about this new strip is that under the badge it says "DIVISION ONE SOUTH CHAMPIONS"

Last edited:
Will prob be in the Fox on the Hill about 1.30 or 2pm if anyone wants a quick beer before heading down to Champion Hill for some more pre-match beers :)

harrowcupoct2013dulwich erhun oz a1 b very very small.jpg

Hamlet do seem to struggle against Harrow, we didn't play that well but kept the ball well and but for the last pass should have won by three or four.

The Rabble seemed to take a time to get into its stride. - full credit to the Youth section and drums (Future football).

Apologies if the large flag got in the way

Over 400 for an FA Cup Trophy game also not bad - these days you have to que to get into the ground

Billericay Town next Saturday at Champion Hill 3:00pm kick off
harrowcupoct flag very small.jpg
View attachment 42116 View attachment 42116

The Leiston game on Nov 2nd is going to be rescheduled as this is the date of the next round of the FA Trophy.
The draw for the second qualifying round is tomorrow and is due to be released by the Football Association at one o'clock.

Those goal celebration photos are wicked (though worryingly my subconscious seems to be directing me towards the camera).

Me and my son have Millwall season tickets which narrows the cost to £17 and £8 per match, add the Hamlet price to that and its 2 games for the price of one premier category c game.

Back
Top Bottom