Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Dulwich Hamlet FC 2013-2014 season - chat, rumours, reports

That sounds like you got so close to a great triumph! I hope the protest is successful. As far as I know, FIFA rules would state that you rotate through the whole 11 before repeating peno takers, but haven't a clue how rules differ between nations and competitions, etc. Good luck!

Thanks a lot!

It's the same rule in Germany, of course! And there is a "must" and no "can" in the rules, but some experts say
the "procedures to determine the winner of a match" are in the rulebook, but not as part of the football rules (see p.7). On the other hand a match in easter germany was replayed because of this, last year - we'll see...

1000+ on Saturday I reckon.

I'll be there!

(And need a place to drink in the morning - the Brick Brewery sounded nice in your stories?!?)

It's sort of annoying that it seems that the big crowd we took to Wealdstone helped then leap above us in the average attendance totals for the season (not that I'm that bothered!).

Maybe a big crowd on Saturday may change that.

View attachment 52591

The difference over a season would be 770 people - we didn't take that many so you can rest easy.:p

Looking on the Hornchurch forum (I've had my eyes off the euro match since the start) it appears there has been a storm on twitter with Stefan Payne in response to alleged 'fan abuse'. He was red-carded. Apparently we nearly signed him in the summer and we could have done with his goals. Thankfully we have our own house in order and dreaming that we can get the result that we need on Saturday.

No doubt I'll be shattered from my exertions in Feltham having made my debut for the supporters team. It's hard to say no when you've had 8 Tyskies, that is strong shit. Can I wear my hat for protection?

Dulwich Hamlet 1 Nigeria 0, Sept 17th, 1949 (game starts from 3.13).

View attachment 52573

Look at the size of the ground!

View attachment 52574

View attachment 52575

View attachment 52576

http://www.colonialfilm.org.uk/node/1444
Fantastic footage :)

Nigeria's second goal v Marine Crosby at 2:43 is a cracker from the edge of the box - Oztumer-like ;)

Also Dulwich's goal is a long range cracker too.

Just showed Ms Hatter the footage of a packed Champion Hill. "Amazing, look at all the people!" she said. "Where's the bar?"

:D

Last edited:
If we want 1,000 down at champion hill
we need to get promoting

need to tell everyone
Yep!

Been on the case for weeks already! I reckon Kingstonian should bring a few, given it's only a short trip. Here's hoping for the biggest and loudest crowd of the season.

If we bring a goat to sacrifice, does that get counted in the attendance stats as well?!

Yep!

Been on the case for weeks already! I reckon Kingstonian should bring a few, given it's only a short trip. Here's hoping for the biggest and loudest crowd of the season.

If we bring a goat to sacrifice, does that get counted in the attendance stats as well?!

Only if we do not get ahead of ourselves and sacrifice it before it has paid to get in

I'm guessing you haven't been at many games when cowbells have been present. Oh the humanity!
Yeah but at least when you hit the thing, it makes a noise immediately. Shaking a tambourine is a skillful business in comparison :D

Those tweets, as follows (note - contain robust swearing):

ImageProxy.mvc
ImageProxy.mvc

Back
Top Bottom