Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Dulwich Hamlet FC 2013-2014 season - chat, rumours, reports

I would love to stand with Clapton gentlemen tomorrow but i am footbaled/boozed out. Think a couple our lads are making the journey though.

I'm meant to go to my cousins wedding in Northumberland on Saturday, bearing in mind I'm Master of Ceremonies and my brother, who I haven't seen in nearly four years, is flying over for it... Is 'I can't come because a non league football team I've been watching for about a month have a vital match' a decent excuse or should I lie?

I'm watching the European rubbish, Atletico de Madrid.

(I have a feeling I'm going to regret posting that come 10 o' clock tonight)

I'm meant to go to my cousins wedding in Northumberland on Saturday, bearing in mind I'm Master of Ceremonies and my brother, who I haven't seen in nearly four years, is flying over for it... Is 'I can't come because a non league football team I've been watching for about a month have a vital match' a decent excuse or should I lie?
you can say you caught my illness which means you still have to go to the football....

hello boys and girls, sorry been away for 5 or 6 days of solid celebratory drinking, only punctuated by the sound of my liver saying "you utter utter bastard." Only just coming back to life now…. :oops: :D

Great win yesterday, which has slightly eased the panic of being momentarily out of the play off places.

Save the maths, as it's simple really - a win against Kingstonian gets us in the play offs. It's all about Saturday.

mqlZR1F.png

ZCzj07h.png

Last edited:
Alas, I also have plans that mean I cannot attend on Saturday. 3 games in 8 days have both ruined and enlightened me in equal measures - I'll be glued to my phone during the family reunion in leafy (shitty) Surrey.

Oh no surely you can go after or before? or a long toilet break?

Great turn out at Hampton today
rather Reminds one of the Lombardy Region "are you Lombardy in disguise"

maybe 200 Dulwich Fans
100 plus in the Rabble

505 at the game in the sun at Beaver Close

Sang our hearts out

Great atmosphere, only beaten by some good football from the boys - who should have won by more

Erhun's goal was great

Hampton Stewards took it all in their stride (well done to them)

Second half in the main stand looked and sounded great - Don't think Hampton has seen such joy since Henry VIII visited, on one of his stag nights

Great against Kingstonians - Can we have the drummer Amanda the Sambista back she was brill (whos the contact @frenchbrummie(we will give her beer)

More banners, more balloons, more noise for Saturday

Scutta what about a large "Welcome to Tuscany" DHFC Rabble banner (whole sheet- I have a pink single) we can put up at the car wash end high up

Pink & Blue army

unfortunately our friend with the drum cannot make it on Saturday although said she would definitely try to come down more next season!

yes more banners noise balloons etc the better but we already have a Tuscany one maybe something else for your pink bedsheet? but ill let you decide ;)

unless anyone else has any ideas?
sankara pompeydunc Champion_hill

I would ask vornstyle76 but dont want to end up with a "wankstain cunt" banner... :p

unfortunately our friend with the drum cannot make it on Saturday although said she would definitely try to come down more next season!

funnily she didnt realise we had lost till after we left as she was stood at the back and couldnt see their goals and we were still cheering..

Does anyone else know of anyone who has some drums for this game?

After posting up Hamlet pics on Facebook, I've got quite a few new folks very interested in coming along to Saturday's game :)

I think Jack (Palace supporting teenager who comes with Ben Caldercourt) brought the drum to Wealdstone at home in November.

Saturday will have a good attendance I think - might hit 1000 perhaps?

I'd think so too, weather permitting and if the word gets about the importance to the local, London born Liverpool, City and United 35 - 40 year old glory hunters, Keef Otta and his ilk for example, yes I've found out he's a Liverpool fan, surprise, surprise although I shouldn't be I suppose and all the other tossers who fill the Lordship lane pubs on Sky Sports Super Sunday supporting their team "I've always been a fan as my Dad supported them", yeah did you ask why?

Anyway should these come along Saturday, given Kingstonian will probably bring a few I can see 1100 - 1200.

Before anyone has a pop, I don't have a lot of time for many recent Chelsea fans these days either, certainly those from outside the Home Counties.

Definitely more and more AGAINST MODERN FOOTBALL, accelerated after that fucking Mike Dean's non-performance on Saturday. Thank god for yesterday, it kept the love for the game going.

I'd think so too, weather permitting and if the word gets about the importance to the local, London born Liverpool, City and United 35 - 40 year old glory hunters, Keef Otta and his ilk for example, yes I've found out he's a Liverpool fan, surprise, surprise although I shouldn't be I suppose and all the other tossers who fill the Lordship lane pubs on Sky Sports Super Sunday supporting their team "I've always been a fan as my Dad supported them", yeah did you ask why?

Anyway should these come along Saturday, given Kingstonian will probably bring a few I can see 1100 - 1200.

Before anyone has a pop, I don't have a lot of time for many recent Chelsea fans these days either, certainly those from outside the Home Counties.

Definitely more and more AGAINST MODERN FOOTBALL, accelerated after that fucking Mike Dean's non-performance on Saturday. Thank god for yesterday, it kept the love for the game going.

I've given up watching the Premier League altogether. Fuck it.

I went to this a couple of years back and it was great, and hence probably going again. It's a small festival on a farm in Sussex countryside - a bit like Tuscany perhaps?

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/glastonwick/2014

The organiser is leftie punk poet and St Pauli fan Attila the Stockbroker. John Otway and Eddie and the hot rods are confirmed by the looks of it.

£50 for weekend ticket.... Would be good to get a rabble contingent together....

I've given up watching the Premier League altogether. Fuck it.

I can't say I've given up, I can't, I love my club too much after 45 years. I can't afford or don't want a season ticket as being a family man being away every other Saturday is out of the question, midweek games clash with after school things and although the kids love to go to the Bridge I can't get tickets unless they're for early round cup games which I do when I can, not so much for me but for them.

I'll be chewing the cushions tonight wishing I was at the match, I've been to the Vicente Calderon and it's a magnificent ground in the best part of working class Madrid. Atletico's fans are superb and if the tie goes their way then I'll want them to go on and win it.

Saturday at Champion Hill is what I'm looking forward too.

I can't say I've given up, I can't, I love my club too much after 45 years. I can't afford or don't want a season ticket as being a family man being away every other Saturday is out of the question, midweek games clash with after school things and although the kids love to go to the Bridge I can't get tickets unless they're for early round cup games which I do when I can, not so much for me but for them.

I'll be chewing the cushions tonight wishing I was at the match, I've been to the Vicente Calderon and it's a magnificent ground in the best part of working class Madrid. Atletico's fans are superb and if the tie goes their way then I'll want them to go on and win it.

Saturday at Champion Hill is what I'm looking forward too.

Yeah I can understand that. I've never supported a Premier League team so it's easier for me.

bit of a moany lot H&R http://www.thebeveree.co.uk/index.php?threads/1st-vs-dulwich-hamlet-h-mon-21-apr-03-00-00-pm.2287/

Can understand frustrations about Wilson's challenge, I thought he was gone and wouldnt have been to surprised to have seen the red shown....

but they pretty much kicked us off the pitch the whole game and there were a number of penalty shouts...one of the dirtier teams I have seen... shocked Tommy Kav didnt punch one of them after he got hacked about 4 times in a row in the second half....

bit of a moany lot H&R http://www.thebeveree.co.uk/index.php?threads/1st-vs-dulwich-hamlet-h-mon-21-apr-03-00-00-pm.2287/

Can understand frustrations about Wilson's challenge, I thought he was gone and wouldnt have been to surprised to have seen the red shown....

but they pretty much kicked us off the pitch the whole game and there were a number of penalty shouts...one of the dirtier teams I have seen... shocked Tommy Kav didnt punch one of them after he got hacked about 4 times in a row in the second half....

Nice to say hello to my friend. Reading their forum they're a bitter lot.

Try a websearch for Keef Otta get my drift.

Back
Top Bottom