Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Dulwich Hamlet FC 2013-2014 season - chat, rumours, reports

Wealdstone have taken an 83 min lead, looks like they'll be champions tonight, congratulations to them and good luck in the Conference South next season.

Tight as a gnat's chuff.

The way we've been playing the last six months, we'll rely on those around us losing a few I reckon.

When's Erhun back!?

a bit tighter even... it really is up to us not to chuck it away now... tbf i dont mind what happens as long as we put in some good performances... need to improve hugely on Billercay's .....

Time to really get behind the team now.
a bit tighter even... it really is up to us not to chuck it away now... tbf i dont mind what happens as long as we put in some good performances... need to improve hugely on Billercay's .....

I'm confused as to why Xavier Vidal isn't starting...? Have I missed something? He looks a very very good player. I know he's had various trials etc...

Vidal has been in and out all season, surprising as he is one of our best players. At the start of the season when he was being linked with palace, he regularly sounded well pissed off on twitter. I had wondered if Gavin was showing him that he hadn't made it yet.

Back
Top Bottom