Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Dulwich Hamlet FC 2013-2014 season - chat, rumours, reports

You could, of course, drink in the Dulwich Hamlet bar, where any profit gets ploughed back into the club you support...just an idea... ;-)

Does it? So just a rumour that it doesn't go anywhere near the club then...

Anything I could do to help get them put on put some interesting beer other than lager and spitfire? Ian (the brewer from The Brick brewery) is keen to get his brew in there.

Last edited:
I have been there a few times before games now. I'll be bringing along a new convert so I'll see what they are keen on doing but I will certainly advocate the Brick Brewery. It's not cheap (£3.60 - £3.80 a pint) but the beer is very nice.

Let's all go to the Brick Brewery for a couple of liveners, the club bar during the game for keeping the vocal chords lubricated and then the Fox post-match for an orgy of ritualized mobocratic bloodlust. Sound fair enough?

Does it? So just a rumour that it doesn't go anywhere near the club then...

Anything I could do to help get them put on put some interesting beer other than lager and spitfire? Ian (the brewer from The Brick brewery) is keen to get his brew in there.
Yes...A TOTAL RUMOUR, and totally untrue under the new owners!

As for getting other beers in, speak to the new bar manager on Saturday, I can't recall her name off of the top of my head.

Let's all go to the Brick Brewery for a couple of liveners, the club bar during the game for keeping the vocal chords lubricated and then the Fox post-match for an orgy of ritualized mobocratic bloodlust. Sound fair enough?
Why not stay in the bar for a little while after too? then you can see whatever the Player of the Match & Player of the Month presentations are...

Yes...A TOTAL RUMOUR, and totally untrue under the new owners!

As for getting other beers in, speak to the new bar manager on Saturday, I can't recall her name off of the top of my head.

Pleased to here that we will be funding the next Hadley gentrification project then ;-). Seriously, I presume the club / footballing accounts are delimited somehow?

Why not stay in the bar for a little while after too? then you can see whatever the Player of the Match & Player of the Month presentations are...

Guess it would be rude to say no to a happy hour pint (£2.50) post-match...

On leave, so going to create some more dhfc banners with vornstyle76 tomorrow. Suggestions welcome for pithy scrawls... Assistance in creating naturally welcome...!

hello if anyone likes making things my friend Crispy (who had his first DH experience the other day) has just set this place up so check it out if you like south london and making things...

Days after play offs booked off!!! bring on the buckfaaaaast!

I like your optimism. I think qualifying for them is far from certain, and an away trip to Bognor in the semis will make an appearance at the final very difficuly. Unless....of course....

Erhun goes really deep into a shamanic trance, and digs up the power of his ancestors to transcend reality, and alter the standard 3-dimensional dynamics of association football into something that represents a pink and blue orgy of ritualized mobocratic bloodlust. Just saying...

I am the only crowley relic we need. I may though try and contract syphilis between now and Saturday just to give us an additional edge in case Erhun still isn't fit.

I will likely be in the brick brewery pre match with some people I am unsuccessfully trying to recruit for Saturdays game.

Just on my way to meet pompeydunc to show our hate for leatherhead to the guernsey fans.

Back
Top Bottom