Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Dulwich Hamlet FC 2013-2014 season - chat, rumours, reports

by the way, great article for the Wealdstone programme Dulwich Mishi - respect to you. I know you have done/do do a lot for the club and I'm really pleased you're enjoying this as much as I am :)

For the record, mates I've brought down to Champion Hill are male and female, working class and middle class, from all over south London, and even from n**th London. Millwall fans, Luton fans, Chelsea fans, Southampton fans, (former) Spurs fans. And even babies! (In fact some are old and some even don't have beards ;) )

I'd say the lure of the Hamlet transcends all boundaries. We are The Pink and Blue Army.

Last edited:
by the way, great article for the Wealdstone programme Dulwich Mishi - respect to you. I know you have done/do do a lot for the club and I'm really pleased you're enjoying this as much as I am :)

For the record, mates I've brought down to Champion Hill are male and female, working class and middle class, from all over south London, and even from n**th London. Millwall fans, Luton fans, Chelsea fans, Southampton fans, (former) Spurs fans. And even babies! (In fact some are old and some even don't have beards ;) )

I'd say the lure of the Hamlet transcends all boundaries. We are The Pink and Blue Army.

I brought my dog tonight, he loved it too.

Unspectacular but really important win. Despite the tough run of late, strangely expected I thought - given how we've been playing and being at home and the opposition etc - though that expectation clearly made us very edgy second half after going 1-0 up. I thought we were always the better side and they never cut us open, but we didn't half sit back and let them create the odd problem through sheer handover of possession and territory at times, more than they seemed capable of. Still, we got the 3 points and it was deserved. Fantastic atmos behind the goal in the 2nd half. Not overly raucous but for me just felt nicely 'together' from all quarters. April is ours. Here's to play-off mayhem!

wealdstone-dulwich-hamlet-48.jpg

The passion in this photo :cool:

Back
Top Bottom