Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Dulwich Hamlet FC 2013-2014 season - chat, rumours, reports

On the Wealdstone forum there seems to be a long thread building up the game which is mostly positive but there is some anti-Dulwich fan sentiment also expressed through their idea of satire. Hopefully a good day won't be ruined tomorrow by a few idiots who "want some" for believing that we want top gear banned...

But I do want Top Gear banned....

so flares before kick-off, during half-time and after kick-off are in this limbo of much better for the club but still a (totally jumped up, ridiculous) illegal act by the individual.
Noted.

Any difference between a flare and a smoke bomb?

Great article for their programme there, Mishi meister!

As for April Fool's, I thought Liam had done another when I saw the season ticket prices. Thankfully, this was because I skim read and assumed the princely sum of £340 early bird at the top of the list to be the adult single price, not a family ticket. Thank heavens!

I think the pricing is looking pretty good for next term. Some interesting incentives - http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/dulwichhamlet/news/season-tickets-2014-15-1183293.html

Unless we finish 2nd or 3rd this'll be the last evening game of the season at Champion Hill.
I'm not complaining...I like to go to the 'Poetry Unplugged' open mic nights, in Covent Garden, which are every Tuesday evening...and I've hardly been able to get there for the last four months!

i had a dream last night that Dulwich Hamlet were playing at Wembley. I was there, but found myself in the wrong end. All you long were singing and dancing with your banners and beards and beer, but i was stuck in a dull boring sad end with a lot of fat men wearing blue and white striped shirts. I tried to get through to our end, but kept getting stopped. The game was about to start, I climbed onto the pitch and ran to join you all.....

then i woke up. i bet we won and i missed it.

Guys
Looking to run a coach to Billericay on Sat 12th April. Leaving Champion Hill at 11am with a cost of £12 adults and £8 concessions. Book at 12th man stand on matchday or contact Shaun direct on 07931276118.

Back
Top Bottom