Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Drawing the line (Qatar)

Oh dear, this could spell trouble

Not again, he really will be in trouble now

My heart bleeds
£20,000 a fucking night who's paying for that, not him i bet. What about the families who've lost loved ones building the fucking stadiums, they deserve compensation before this jumped twat gets to swan about being called SIR David by the hotel staff :mad:

Inside David Beckham's £20,000-a-night Qatar hotel as he was forced out of it
1669817193585.png

David Beckham was forced to leave his luxurious hotel in Qatar after fans became aware of where he was staying.

The former Manchester United player was brought into Qatar as an ambassador for the World Cup. He was staying at the five-star Mandarin Oriental in Doha, situated in the city's Msheireb district.

Beckham's accommodation came complete with its own dining area, private concierge, open-air courtyard, private pool, and gym. However, he supposedly checked out during the weekend as many fans learned where was staying at the hotel

My heart bleeds
£20,000 a fucking night who's paying for that, not him i bet. What about the families who've lost loved ones building the fucking stadiums, they deserve compensation before this jumped twat gets to swan about being called SIR David by the hotel staff :mad:

View attachment 353589

David Beckham was forced to leave his luxurious hotel in Qatar after fans became aware of where he was staying.

The former Manchester United player was brought into Qatar as an ambassador for the World Cup. He was staying at the five-star Mandarin Oriental in Doha, situated in the city's Msheireb district.

Beckham's accommodation came complete with its own dining area, private concierge, open-air courtyard, private pool, and gym. However, he supposedly checked out during the weekend as many fans learned where was staying at the hotel
If he stayed 15 nights. That's the same as the average house price in the UK. Which many can't even get a mortgage deposit for.

My heart bleeds

View attachment 353589

£15m a year for 10 yrs to act as an ambassador! Greedy immoral c@nt.

Qatar imported fans from Lebanon.

I tried discussing the ethics of this world cup with a colleague today. As he was a Muslim, there was absolutely no debate to be had. 🤔 This is someone who drinks alcohol, will celebrate Christmas with his wife and children and feels it's perfectly acceptable to have 4 wives. Some things are best left.

This is someone who drinks alcohol, will celebrate Christmas with his wife and children and feels it's perfectly acceptable to have 4 wives.

So basically completely integrated aside from the wives thing.
Where does he stand on slave labour?

I am guessing this is about Neville's involvement in Qatar; interesting the fail has turned against him. I wonder if it mentions all the other names
that sold out

1671526397654.png

I am guessing this is about Neville's involvement in Qatar; interesting the fail has turned against him. I wonder if it mentions all the other names
that sold out

View attachment 356414
It's about him bitching about the UKs treatment of its workers while running a hotel and property empire that some staff have said treats its workers poorly. Although twitter seems to suggest that its not the full story and actually his workers are having a great time in their minimum wage jobs.

It's about him bitching about the UKs treatment of its workers while running a hotel and property empire that some staff have said treats its workers poorly. Although twitter seems to suggest that its not the full story and actually his workers are having a great time in their minimum wage jobs.
cheers, I can't click on links like that.

Back
Top Bottom