Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ha ha Qatar - 2022 World Cup Qualifying

It’s a bit mad. Israel can turn it on sometimes. 50k back in Hamden and a competitive victory on as Saturday night isn’t bad at all. Now only faeroes and Moldova coming up and we have history with both of these -I was at Bertie Voghts last game in chisinau a million years ago. Lolz

Well first half fizzled out somewhat. One atrocious backpass from Wales nearly led to a goal, two yellows for Estonia one for Wales.

Wales lucky not to concede at the end there. I personally would watch the highlights rather than the whole match.

Ta Badgers I'd have felt like another respected urban poster all on my own there without those likes :)

Group C: Italy, Switzerland, Northern Ireland,Bulgaria, Lithuania
Group E: Belgium, Wales, Czech Republic, Belarus, Estonia
Group F: Denmark, Austria, Scotland, Israel, Faroe Islands, Moldova
Group I: England, Poland, Hungary, Albania, Andorra, San Marino

May as well give Scotland a bye with that group.

Told ya.

Well done Scotland, now don't fuck it up in the play-off place thing.

Moldova 0 Scotland 2

The Netherlands, being the Netherlands, were winning 2-0 in Montenegro with eight mins left and simply needing to win the game to qualify. Instead they let in 2 goals in 4 mins and now would almost certainly be knocked out if they lose to Norway on Tuesday.

Potentially explosive game tomorrow at 2pm, Croatia v Russia with Croatia needing to win this final game of the group to knock Russia off the top.

Serbia (away to Portugal) and Sweden (away to Spain) can both do that as well to their opponents tomorrow.

Last edited:
Russia parked the bus in "paddling pool conditions" and, having led the group since match 2, went down 1-0 to an 81st minute own goal. Croatia qualify. Russia will be a tough opponent for anyone in the play-offs.

And Serbia did their bit too, winning 2-1 from 0-1 down. 90th minute winner to send CR7 into the play-offs instead of automatic qualification.
Portugal were absolute garbage. A goal up in less than two minutes, couldn't control the game and didn't learn anything from the first half. Suicide type tactics as they've had two games to get three points. The only bright side was Renato Sanchez. How that player isn't in the Chelsea squad by now is beyond me.

Back
Top Bottom